Copeland the Movie - wiggas

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mistasfx, Jan 18, 2012.

1. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

Show on location in Whitehaven, Cumbria.

Yerrrrrrrrrrrrp some more great ppl from where i live at the moment

The other parts are to the right but are they seriois or piss takers??

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

bet you its serious. rapping tupac is something a lot of white teenagers want to do today, maybe even more so than guitar in metallica. and point a camera a people and theyll do whatever the fk, its like magic.

3. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

wouldnt be suprised if guy was serious haaa.... B-D-BAA-BAA

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

but the tupac lovers are different to other hip hoppers some how, arent they. they dont seem to hear how shit they are, they dont seem to think it takes talent, practice, artistry, rhythm, personality, dedication, all the things that all the other arts require, they dont seem to think that applies to tupac rap and if you tattoo thuglife in freehand needle point prison outline on your belly youre well on your way. rap about the same shit as hollywood too, live in hull, with mum, 16 years old, rap about guns, cars, bitches, hoes and how pepole want to be like you, and how you will defeat all the 'haters'. take our forum favorite frost-d for example. no idea what to talk about, couldnt write poetry or a maxim or stream of consciousness or anything creative to save his young young life, so just say the same thing everybody else does. rap about haters girls cars and weed. like tupac.

tupac would perform in a pair of tight white jeans, leather shoes and no shirt, and hed have this move when hed squat and wave one hand like a fish and rap his ass off on the mic with the other. a truly odd move, i hope young tupac rappers start trying to do a bit of that as well, being that rap music these days is clothing and hand movements mainly. b-boyism in this context isnt even relevant. but to be fair, i do not care for b-boyism too much either.

if you can rap good, you can rap good, fuck technics 1200, fuck breakdancing, fuck graffitti, fuck all that shit, its about the microphone, heres some examples:

i guess you got to have lived though, you know, to write something meaningful you got to have been through it. humor comes form a dark place.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Whoah! Hip hop from Tr√łndelag and everything, it's almost like I'm back home in Saltstraumen, gutting fish and punching polar bears in the fucking balls.