DnB Cooperation song! Everyone welcome, it's Christmas after all! [Reason 5.0]

Nucleoid

Nucleoid Drum & Bass
Hey guys,

well I'm still kind of new here, but I've been working on drum and bass songs for a few months now, and working with reason for much longer.
So uhm I was wondering if someone wants to make a song together?

This way we can learn a lot from eachother within Reason 5.0 and use eachothers tricks to get a perfect studio quality song!
The reason files are really small so it's supereasy to send it back and forth. Also, the drum samples are relatively slow and thus easy to send aswell.

If anyone has a little christmas spirit and want to do something together, then join me into making a sweet drum and bass song!
And it's christmas, so as far as I'm concerned everyone is welcome to participate :)

Thanks for your time and...
Merry Christmas everyone!

Q

Nope I was waiting for a reply first.

So lets get started. I need some things of you..
Your email address and your style :)

Personally I'm really into the following artists:
Pendulum
London Electricity
High Contrast
Mt Eden
And I listen to various drum and bass mixes from Panda dnb.

I'm into liquid drum and bass, so that would be my vote, but if you or anyone decides to join wants another dnb subgenre I'm okay with it, of course.

You asked how we will do this?

Simple: one person starts with a beat and sends it to the other, including all samples used.
The next guy makes a bass and maybe a pad or starts working on the stucture.
Then he sends back and the first person can make something like a lead synth or drums for the break or build or bridge, whatever he thinks suits the song.

This way the song will alter according to both producers. obviously we can also give ideas to oneanother in how to make the sound or stucture cooler :)

So my question to you is:
Would you like me to start a beat, or will you start off the song? ^^

I wouldn't say I have one particular style, since I'm doing different stuff and still tryin' to find my own sound through experiment.

I have quite a lot of diverse influences but a few within DnB would include :
Logistics, Fourward, S.P.Y. , Klute, Break, Smooth and Telekinesis, Apex, State of Mind, and recently I've been exploring autonomic with really talented guys like Synkro, Biome, Indigo, Unquote...

We could start with the stems of my track posted in the New Talent section, or start a complete new project, its totally up to you.
I already got a few beats I made, sitting on my HD... so you let me know 'bout that ;)

---------- Post added at 15:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 ----------

I'll send ya the stems of Bus Track, plus some other beats I've been workin on, and I suggest you start workin on whatever inspire you the most

Last edited:
allright you can email me to info.nucleoid@gmail.com

I honestly don't know many of your inspirations, so I'll skim through some of the songs, but I see one that is particularly appealing to me; Apex.
I haven't listened to many of his songs, but.. Just One Second is my favourite song ever.

you guys should know that this forum is public, and your email addresses are visable to spam bots if you post them in a thread ;)

sent you an email, just waiting for any drums you send in and I'll start on whatever I think suits the drums the best!
when I feel like I brought the song into a next stage I will send it back and wait for your response. I'm looking forward to working with you! :)

Q

@miszt, I know this, that is why I gave up info.nucleoid as my email. I have multiple. This one I use for music business, and I could make another in no-time if I wanted to. I have several others for personal use ;)

Back
Top Bottom