cool n creative reloads

greggoodwinnn

when pulling up the track, sometimes a simple backspin is just a bit generic.
one that goes down well is turnos reverse play on the snare a couple times before he backspins.

can anyone suggest different ways of making a reload sound more interesting?????

Start your backspin on a certain sound and 'scratch' a couple of times before you really do backspin it. Maybe add some mixer filters (low pass, gater,...).. :)

CDJ's - I like to spin it quick time then hit the cue buttons a few times before letting it play, kind of makes a percussion sound

Vinyl - Stop it spinning and just wheel it back while bringing the volume down slowly

IMO if your gonna reload a tune you have to double drop it with something else when playing it again (I get bored of people pulling it back to play the same tune, just my preference though)

I prefer dress poker. Every time you won, you wear an item of someone else's clothing. The first person to look like the main character for the rocky horror picture show wins

2nd what kind like what herb said, use an effect on it when you're pulling it, like a filter or something or on CDJs i use the IN then OUT buttons on a snare so it bangs 4 times then wheeeeel it up

CDJ's - I like to spin it quick time then hit the cue buttons a few times before letting it play, kind of makes a percussion sound

Vinyl - Stop it spinning and just wheel it back while bringing the volume down slowly

That's one of the main things I miss about my old 1210's, wheeling a tune back and the tune spinning on and on and on. Not quite the same with cds!

Depending on what decks you've got, just before the reload take one track out with the channel fader, use slow stop over 6 seconds or whatever, press pause then when tracks fully stopped wheel it back!

Back
Top Bottom