cool mums

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fratanize, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

I remember my younger brother had just finished school and my mum said he could have a party in the back garden with his mates. She said they could all smoke weed out there too. Halfway thru the party she loaded up a plate with chopped up mars bars and took it out for the munchy sesh.
    Thought this was a cool move.
    Anyone else got a sorted mum?
    Lets have a quick appreciation for the lil buggas!

2. Prospekt

Prospekt Active Member

hmmm allowing weed. how old is your bro...?

3. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

my mum once phoned me to warn me about the winds and be carefull i dont get blown over. legend.

4. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

he was 16 at the time. the way she thinks is, best supervise what he might be doing elsewhere with dodgier peeps. kinda makes sense.

5. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

haha! My mum just always trys to make me wrap up propa for the cold lol.. then moans and pisses me off!!

6. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Yeah my mum was always chilled about smoking weed, would rather me and my mates toke up in the garage then on the streets gettin harassed by the police and that. I guess she knew id be smoking it somewhere, may aswell be in the garage.

7. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

Yeah mines like that. Except i smoke in the house.

Mines cool with everything though, she's kinda like a housemate really.

8. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i have a mate from up north .. no name dropping ( but im sure he will ) .. his mum used to let him shot coke from the house and smoke up .. sort of sorted , but not also ..

also , she used to go online , go on AA route planner , and print off an A4 map for directions to a big fat old rave for him , and laminate the map and give it too him , then we used to follow the old map and the rest is history ..

my mum told me when i was 14 , that me and all my mates can smoke bongs in the garage after school , she got the t.v. in there and said we could use the deck chairs .. basically , she knew we used to all go to a big grimey old park full of weird bastards and get cained , so instead . she said we could smoke in the garage and play pool .. after 6 months, of my mates coming round straight after school.. smoking till early hours , she realised we were heavy hevy smokers , and decided it cramp down on it and hide the bongs .. my step dad used to put them in the bin which is abit daft , 1st place we looked , the wheeley bin and it was just sat in there ..

also , i had just over 9 g's of coke not alot really , but apretty fuckin big rock , i left it on the side , he found it .. and put it in the bin in the same room , just sat there , nothing else in the bin , just a big white rock stirring up at us .. fuck knows what he thought it was ..

9. DJHaze

DJHaze I've been naughty, I'm banned

haha you never fail me ethix, your storys are great

10. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

9gs of coke. Bwahaha. Not a lot.

11. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

My Mum's the best Mum in the world, seriay.

12. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

yeh , like i said dustek .. not alot ...

but enough to be seen by my old man on the sideboard, just sat in a white rock next too a china donkey and a china bowl or whatever features were the side of the room .. if you imagine your mantlepiece at home , just putting a rock on it for all eyes too see . my point was , i havent a clue what he thought it was , coz he just picked it up and tossed it in the bin right next to it , a bin with no lid , like a paper bin .. i would of flushed it , being my step-son , or sniffed it perhaps ..

13. McSc

McSc Original Herbalist

My mum beats me, well used to..

14. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Serves you right for being such a pussy then, shoulda shown her who's boss when you had the chance.

15. McSc

McSc Original Herbalist

I Pwned My mum :boxing:

16. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

my mum allows me to smoke weed in my garage, she has for years
    cool as fuck like

17. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

dont see why mums should condone taking yayo, smoking fair play. i personally wouldnt want my kids getting involved. Mymums cool but she dont allow me to blaze around her. i think its fair play,

18. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

when we got back to ETHIX's house and realised the 9gs had gone i was really fuckin pissed off cos it was all my cash for the weekend but then i jus lookied in the (completely empty) bin and there it was. amazing feeling. we dint lose any.

also is that my mum or stocksy mate cos mine used to print the maps but it sounds like your talkin bout stocks. dunno i may be wrong.

19. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

either way my old dear needs a mention in here. she always encouraged me when i was dealing, basically let me do what i wanted from the age of twelve and was jus sound all round.

by the by i know that top statement sounds like bad parenting but i always had shit loads of cash and she trusted me. plus now av got a good job wicked house and girlfriend and av been completely clean for like a year so she must av done summat right.

she int thick neither she part owns and runs one of the biggest golf complexes in yorkshire. bless her shes the top mum.

20. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

my girls father brought 35 grammes of skunk on their vacation to italy, you know, for the whole family to smoke, dont know what to make of that really