Cool interview with Serj Tankian

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist

talks about some cool stuff about creativity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I came in here to tell you to check out his home studio ones, but it seems you found them!

Thanks, had not seen that interview. Love Serj Tankian (and SOAD though I guess that may not be so popular around here!). Would sure be interesting to hear that orchestral site he uploads to yeah, his soundcloud is a pretty good listen also though.

dunno most peeps ar epretty open minded round here. i love both serj & system, been listening to alot of system recently. i think it's good to watch interviews from people no matter what the genre personally.

you got a link to his cloud?

Good to hear that people are open minded around here, I agree that music production is music poroduction no matter the genre as well, it's interesting that allot of the same techniques apply. Have to say I've learnt allot from trying to make dance music/dnb that I can easily use when making a song for guitar etc as well.

Don't think I can post links yet but his soundcloud is just soundcloud.com/serjtankian - worth a listen, some good stuff.

soad are legends, my biggest influence back when I was in my band I would say. Daron (the guitarist) is a total lad :lol:

nice one for the link to his soundcloud, hadnt realised he was doing this stuff. will check the vid later when i get some time

Back
Top Bottom