Cool Breeze- chromey- Liquid/old skool wip

I like the chilly pad sound, the bassline is nice 2, Made me think of a Ridge Racer beats, very nice the high tunes complete the tune. I only could have heard a little more from the bassline, and the vocal shoutout u used u would replace with some longer vocals. VEry nice job man!

I did some EQ tweaks on the sub and drums after some feedback on www.174bpm.co.uk where I'm a member. I re-uploaded on soundcloud- just follow the link above.

Hopefully it should sound far better letting the drums cut thru and the vocal should be clearer without the volume deviations, I'm open to feedback though as it's far from finished.

Hi mate, yeah i like the direction in this tune. I really do think think the drums need to be 'pasted' together a bit more and the build up of the kicks could do with a bit of an increasing slope of volume. but yeah, pretty cool vibe, keep on going!

very nice tune lovin the bass line.

feelin the drums should be more layered with breaks n some hi passing to get a nice nice hi hat sound.

drums sound a little ordered with no shuffle if u know what i mean.

nice chillin liquid feel otherwise tho

like the break in the intro. drum arrangement is good. simple but effective no doubt. this section is gettin me more into liquid as its not my forte but yeah a good tune.

drums sound a little ordered with no shuffle if u know what i mean.
nice chillin liquid feel otherwise tho

Yeah, I know what you are getting at. Giving my drums more 'groove' is something I'm going to be investigating next.
I'l come back to this tune and 'shuffle' the drums once I know what Im doing :D
Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom