Conversion Help

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Time Dependant, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Evening all,
    I'm trying to convert some sets I have but they seem to be in AAC Audio files which I think are MP4, does anyone know of a tool which converts them to MP3's as I would like to put them on my Zen but I can't at the moment.

I'm sure there's some free online tools to do this but I can't find any so far so some help would be cool
    Thanks in advance

Sayble:)

2. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

If you can play them in an audio player, can you not burn to CD as audio, then re-digitise in iTunes?

3. Time Dependant

I'm not using i Tunes I've got A Creative Zen unfortunatley the software which it comes with is a simple file transfer GUI rather than anything complex

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Sorry mate, you've encountered Apple's DRM. There is no legal software to remove the protection. Easiest thing to do is to use Itunes to burn the tunes onto CD and then rip from CD. Gotta love Apple!

You can also buy software to do the same but if you're using it to remove the copy protection, you might be doing so illegally!

Don't slam the Zen! Its simple software is its beauty!

5. number1

number1 www.db9radio.com

akram audio converter will convert mp4 2 mp3 but it's costs money wavepad a free programme converted m4a to mp3 dunno if it will convert mp4

6. Time Dependant

I found something which can do it,it's called 'convert mp4 to mp3 with xilisoft audio converter' it's really simple to use all I have to do is import in the file I want to convert & then I simply choose what file type I want to convert it to.
    I downloaded the demo version which gives you two trial runs but you can just uninstall & install again to have a few more go's!