Control of Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of the entire forum i am very sorry that your poor little finger has to make an extra 2 maybe 3 movements while scrolling through the posts. We are truely sorry. I hope that this sincere and honest apology will satisfy your needs and you shall forever grace us with your presence.

Thank You.

Thanks for heads up on the turn of sigs but its not that i don't want to read sigs, i like the odd link through to people site(s) and some blurb about them but having a 800 pixel sig gets on my tits ...

This is a feedback part of the forum ...... don't take it personally ! ;)

Thanks for heads up on the turn of sigs but its not that i don't want to read sigs, i like the odd link through to people site(s) and some blurb about them but having a 800 pixel sig gets on my tits ...

This is a feedback part of the forum ...... don't take it personally ! ;)

your lack of sig offends me

Looking at the thread name....

Are you suggesting you get control of our sigs, or we have no control of our sigs?

Either way, too big for your boots after 23 posts.

And don't be a cheapskate. If your mouse wheel gets worm down so much (which I think is impossible) then buy a new one. They're cheap enough

welcometointernet.jpg

hi there, im captain big sig, you can call me big ass dave, welcome to the forum

sigs dont annoy me.
apart from sigs wit gif files in cos i get of topic watchin a black person flip or an owl eating somthing!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom