Contaminated Source - Whoodid Klaww

i would rate this but every 10 seconds it cuts out so until u come round and play it to me i wont rate it.

i like tha' break switchez... soundz like somethin' i might do w/ an amen myself.. i'm not much for tha' synth line, but that'z jus' my opinion.. overall production iz tight son!! keep it up yo yo yo! :rasta:

dj rev-e
i like tha' break switchez... soundz like somethin' i might do w/ an amen myself.. i'm not much for tha' synth line, but that'z jus' my opinion.. overall production iz tight son!! keep it up yo yo yo!

EEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ Tha one llike Rev-E :missile:
Its my first attempt of cutting an amen up, an the first tune ive been happy with using an amen in!
A few peeps have said the synth line is the strong point, an then at the other end of the spectrum, i had the arp. synth called 'Gay'! :monkey:

Props to you for the hook-up on 'Gremlinz'.
A Remix from the Risque Business camp coming soon! Jus hope it can be done justice.

Alright fridge freezer

Listening to your amen track now. Must say i agree about the arpeg, while gh3y (wtf?) is a bit strong, its not my cup of chai. Maybe drop it down an octave? And drop it out from time to time.

Like the amen chops, IMO maybe a bit more comp to really push it to the front. Well chopped, in time, bassline could be a bit louder (and dirtier). Try layering a couple of different synths doin the same bassline, mix em together one for bass and on for midrange. Bit of LFO tempo synced modulating the filter. And PSP Vintage Warmer is the nuts on basslines.

Nice one Mr Klaw keep it up getting better all the time dude

Spec

:hulk:

Back
Top Bottom