Contacting Artists

DJBEANMAN

I'm planning on doing my own event and was just wandering if anyone knew of anyway of contacting certain people.

Trying to get hold of, Hazard, Plastician, Nero, MRK1, JSD, Blacka, Riddla and Rhymes.

Would be very grateful for some help, even if you know what agency they get booked through would be a huge help.

I also have a slot open for a MC if anyone wants to throw me a little 5 minute mixtape to my inbox.

i think its coda agency that deals with most of the big boys, i know shy fx andy c etc. are all on there plus i think plastician and skream and all the other

Got no idea on prices but I'd be looking at Mekar, Gusto, Blacka (London) Impact, Brink, Bengee (Gloucester), Bruno, I.D (Brighton), it makes sense to find someone close to you..

I'm planning on doing my own event and was just wandering if anyone knew of anyway of contacting certain people.

Trying to get hold of, Hazard, Plastician, Nero, MRK1, JSD, Blacka, Riddla and Rhymes.

Would be very grateful for some help, even if you know what agency they get booked through would be a huge help.

I also have a slot open for a MC if anyone wants to throw me a little 5 minute mixtape to my inbox.

Hazard is on the William Morris agency, Plastician is on Elastic Artists and Nero is on Coda. Not sure about the others.. Myspace is a good look though ;)

well ya got most of the agencys already listed up here so I'll just give ya a little heads up... you can save urself a few pennys on Nero by booking direct through email or facebook pm. ;)

for future reference the best thing to do is look through the major agency's rosters to find a good booking and if they havn't got who ur looking for look them up on myspace cos they nearly always tell you who there bookable through

Back
Top Bottom