constructive criticism! (READ!)

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
i know it's not much of a problem on here but i just thought i'd post something about it, REMEMBER when you give feedback, tell them what you like about it and or what needs changing. all us producers want to hear is if its good or if it needs changing/what needs changing. not comments like "its rubbish" because that's really not a confidence booster. i hope everyone takes this in and agree's with me, because i think it's something very important which some people don't understand, also if you are reading this and are one of those people who just listen to a tune without feeding back, DO IT NOW! you know what i mean, when a thread has 150 views and 3 comments!

cheers everyone, take it easy, justin (y).

DNBForum is a brilliant forum n ting, not many cunts, but one issue is with mixes, and people's new stuff some people will listen but not give feedback or perhaps forget to give feedback, i feel a bit sorry for especially new producers/dj's who just want an opinion on their stuff.

yeah, i try my best to get through the threads in here and when i rarely dload mixes i make sure i give feedback, usually as i'm listening :lol: i also make sure that every tune i check i give feedback to, i usually look out for jump up and tunes on myspace players to give feedback on (y)

Agree with everything said. NOthing worse then someone telling you how your new tracks sucks balls, instead of " you might want to try this". Constructive criticism. Its' often from those who make shite themselves, or nothing at all.

justin just take it on the chin man...ive had people saying my stuff is shit.

I just say u can do better then? and they dont say anything else.
If u make it in ze ''game'' u will have to learn to except it.

Imagine u are djin and someone says this is shit...u cant get off the stage and beat them up because u wont get booked again lol

i know what u mean though man..i dont know why they say its crap but dont tell u how to improve it.
I think your stuff is pretty good anyways...i like that free society tune especially

i've heard that a million times but thats not the point, the point is that i want to know what i have to change about my track not just that its shit or whatever. lol cheers man (y)

yes i agree with you, and from my experince this site is probably the best site out there that gives a real opinion without any hate, anyway.... wheres the tune man?

name?

peace?

i know you guys are talking about constructive critisism etc.

so i was wondering if you could give me some...

ive tried other places on the forum and no-one gives a shit so i thought i'd ask u,

ive been making my own music for like 4 days now (i know, not long is it!?)

i just wanted a few pointers and 'do this to make that better etc.)

so check my sig. if you want to hear my tunes,

ive only made two, ones dnb and the other is just chilling experimental shit so constructive critisism is VERY welcome, cheerz guys.

[Hedfone]

Back
Top Bottom