DnB Construction Kits

Need some drums fast then eh? I suggest going to MusicRadar.com, click the tech tab, then click the samples option in the sub menu. Plenty of samples and plenty of variety regarding styles.

Need some drums fast then eh? I suggest going to MusicRadar.com, click the tech tab, then click the samples option in the sub menu. Plenty of samples and plenty of variety regarding styles.

1,000 times this. Though they haven't updated any new packs recently, there's enough content to keep you at it for quite some time. Freesound.org isn't bad either, takes a bit of searching to find some action.

Check out the forum's break xchange also.

Cheers.

Freesound.org isn't bad either, takes a bit of searching to find some action.

Thanks, that's something I forgot to mention. Yeah, you do have to do a bit of digging, but I think that's part of the fun of it! It's a really good site imo opinion but I usually only go there for natural sounds like rain and foley sounds I can use as percussion.

But there are some really good drums on there too.

Thanks, that's something I forgot to mention. Yeah, you do have to do a bit of digging, but I think that's part of the fun of it! It's a really good site imo opinion but I usually only go there for natural sounds like rain and foley sounds I can use as percussion.

But there are some really good drums on there too.

No worries! And I agree with you 100% in that searching is part of the fun...

Back
Top Bottom