Constarhoea/Diapation

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
the best days are when you get a hat trick before lunch, knowing you could probably knock a couple more out after a big plate of red meat and chips with some seasonal vegetables*

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The shit you have after your first nose full of Peruvian flake smells like nothing else on this earth.
This is where Constarhoea comes from for me.

"The Cokey-Poo"

Takes a good 5-8 minutes hard straining to get the tip of a razor edged, mammoth, spiky log poking out, then it almost instanly deteriorates into a foul stinking slurry, followed by tidal waves of biblical proportions, that amounts to you basically urinating out of your rear-end.

Joy.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
This is where Constarhoea comes from for me.

"The Cokey-Poo"

Takes a good 5-8 minutes hard straining to get the tip of a razor edged, mammoth, spiky log poking out, then it almost instanly deteriorates into a foul stinking slurry, followed by tidal waves of biblical proportions, that amounts to you basically urinating out of your rear-end.

Joy.
Oh yeah, that's definitely the one. The moans and groans that your gut makes pre-evacuation is quite epic. It's like you intestines are screaming "Why do you do this to me?!"

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
"The Cokey-Poo"

Joy.
I get this when i know i'm minutes away of getting some, so i get double the bum fun!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Moskits talking about the m on my user name, it was lower case but now it's upper case!

Mmmmmm....McDonalds........fuck that, might have to order some sniff...it's good having someone that serves up @ work!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Moskits talking about the m on my user name, it was lower case but now it's upper case!

Mmmmmm....McDonalds........fuck that, might have to order some sniff...it's good having someone that serves up @ work
I work with Bolivians, I hold the same belief you do.

Now my right nostril, wife & bank account disagree with me.

They're all incorrect, Bolivians are lovely people.

chanty

VIP Junglist
i get the urge for a shit after the first line of coke or the first pill. on pills if u hold the shit in, u dont feel like u need one after u start rushing and ur farts r DEMONS!

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
i get the urge for a shit after the first line of coke or the first pill. on pills if u hold the shit in, u dont feel like u need one after u start rushing and ur farts r DEMONS!
ewww pill farts/poo's that just made me cringe, they are so fucking degrading lol. They fucking stink!!!:rinsed:

Defo with the coke think aswell, especially with some nice white. Why the fuck does that happen? :confused:

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
ewww pill farts/poo's that just made me cringe, they are so fucking degrading lol. They fucking stink!!!:rinsed:

Defo with the coke think aswell, especially with some nice white. Why the fuck does that happen? :confused:
Its a stimulant. That's why you always need a shit when you've had freshly percolated coffee or nicotine. Stimulants move your bowels.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
i shat myself in a kebab shop and had to go back to the club to get my mates keys. cause my body cudnt take the 5th day of alcohol abuse