Conspiracy

t345e

VIP Junglist
Anyone seen this documentary on Netflix? Think it's been about for a bit but I only just watched last weekend. I was so fucking hungover I was considering becoming vegan but then I came out of it and now just gonna eat less meat. I will probably get over it all in a couple of weeks but yeah worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Wake up Sheeple! Cows are ruling the earth. You think you eat them but it's lies. They turn us into grass and eat us. It's called Soylent Green.
How are all of you so udderly asleep? Wake up!

Need2

I once ate vegan food. It tasted like cow's poo.
i don't think there is such a thing as 'vegan food'. Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. So its not food.

since i went 'vegan' im alot more healthy. i don't need to exercise as much because my diet is so good. a few weeks after i stopped drinking cows milk my man boobs were gone..

there is so much nicer foods that don't involve animals.

i think everyone should watch cowspiracy, realise your the problem and make the change. its time to put companies like mcdonalds and kfc out of business.

XoXoX roachspray XoXoX

Custom Title
VIP Junglist
i don't think there is such a thing as 'vegan food'. Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. So its not food.

since i went 'vegan' im alot more healthy. i don't need to exercise as much because my diet is so good. a few weeks after i stopped drinking cows milk my man boobs were gone..

i think everyone should watch cowspiracy, realise your the problem and make the change. its time to put companies like mcdonalds and kfc out of business.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Also, shut up Claud.