conspiracy, ufo and ghost thread

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Kenneth4Eva, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

this thread should do the trick. ive seen ghosts and there are a lot of conspiracies that have happened that have come true. there is also ufo stories, ive never seen one myself but ive met people who have.

- - - Updated - - -

this cunt got attack by a ufo and the police actually invested it. his jeans were ripped and everything and the police treated it as an assault. this guy wasnt lying because he got the piss taken out of him ever since and he refuses to speak about it now

- - - Updated - - -

this cunt got attack by a ufo and the police actually invested it. his jeans were ripped and everything and the police treated it as an assault. this guy wasnt lying because he got the piss taken out of him ever since and he refuses to speak about it now

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Norwax

Norwax Well-Known Member

I blame Jesus for everything people will post here.

3. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I once saw the walls breath. I think it was crab people though making me do it and definitely not the LSD i took.

Sometimes I drink a lot of wine and wake up to find some cunt has sent weird shit to mates and on the internets.

Again. crab people. They don't make wine but i think they are secrtectly injecting my drugs with booze and my booze with drugs. sneaky bloody crabs.

4. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i once woke up with a wee boy dressed in 18 hundred clothing. i thought some fannny broke into the flat so i lunged at him and went right though him. thats was pretty messed up. i text my flat mate ( she was in edinburgh) and she said that the flat was and old cotton mill.
    i tried watching this movie called dragon wars and the dvd case got launched at the telly,
    i was "fine ill put monty pythins flying circus on."
    and the chill i had sitting beside me got warmer.

5. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i have never seen a ufo and it irks me something grave. i demand to see a ufo. the classic saucer type, hovering in the sky, then turning into a ball of light shooting up into the sky doing warp 9.
    i do not want to see the invading armada ufo from independance day. for that would worry me deeply. nor am i very keen on the cigar tube mothership kind of ufo. or just the glowing balls of light swishing about the sky before disappearing, they seem extra dimensional somehow.
    ill tell you one kind of ufo (and when i say ufo i dont mean unidentified flying object, i mean alien space craft)
    i want to see a dogon space craft, as they were made of water. can you imagine! water! they (some jerkoff on youtube ripped from ancient aliens offa history channel) say the sphinx and other inexplicably enormous things were a originally great basins of water to serve as landing strips and communication mediums for the dogon. now that would be something wouldnt it, interstellar travel in a craft made entirely of water. sounds fking daft, who even thought of that.
    then theres the area 51 (55? 69? i forget the number) ufo some people say they been inside and claimed everything was much bigger in size and spherical by nature, as if the entire thing and all the parts it was comprised of had been pumped out of a tube, like donuts kind of thing. ive read tons about ufos and watched all the things on youtube, and whilst there is very little of any credibility out there, there are a few things that make you wonder.
    the strange lights in japan (fukushima?)
    the swirl in norway
    the sky anomaly over the airport in china
    the battle of los angeles
    the formations in mexico, documented by hundreds of cameras
    the city on the moon
    the recent disclosure by america which is going on right now, basically bunch of old fighter pilots finally allowed to say
    WHEN I WAS A FLYING M'PLANE DOING MACHS 1 A BAWL A LIGHT COME UP LONGSIDE ME IT DID N THEN THE DURN THING
    TOOK OFF, i reported it but the sarge said for me to hush etc etc, but theres a lot of that going on right now
    the belgian disclosure from 1980s, basically a radar recording of an object moving so fast over such great distances
    they immediately said ufo and never made any bones about it, belgium has acknowledged ufos since the late 80s
    but noone seems to mind much
    then theres chinas foremost astrologer whos been seeing ufos on what he thinks to have been recon missions for many many years and said so a while back.

so for everyone saying the old IF THERE WERE UFOS, WHY WOULDNT WE KNOW ABOUT IT, well, chances are youre not paying attention, theres a great deal of very valid info out there, if you take a minute to listen.

im so fking angry i havent seen a ufo, i look at the skies with my eyes bulging and my brow in deep furrows clenching my teeth knuckles whitening, and have been since i was a kid, but nothing. and the folly of a damn telescope i cant begin to say how fking stupid that shit is. as if thats going to help you see anything, you ever look in one of those. ridiculous, ill bet you see even less ufos with that thing, and thats what theyre for, not to see ufos. conspiracy.

7. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

it would be fucking cool to meet an alien, just think of all the other-worldly wonders they could show you.

Do aliens exist? Almost certainly.
    Are we gonna meet them in our lifetime? Almost certainly not.

8. logikz

thats the thing that bothers all of us i think - stephen hawkins said aliens would almost certainly be hostile,
    stephen fry disagrees, all other stephens remain undecided, but say a ufo would appear, would you get onboard and be whisked away to wherever it is theyre off to? not knowing a single thing about them, because we dont, so the question is, would you?
    some say there already here you know. lots of technology reverse engineered from them etc, spiritual concepts no shit wait i think im recounting a scene from men in black 2 now

9. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

I agree with stephen hawking on this one, he says that if aliens come to visit earth its only for one reason to claim our easily inhabbitable for their own. Given that they are biologically close to the same as us. If they wanted resources they could go to millions of more convenient places to gather those. And why go for a chat with the retatded earthlings that couldnt even get out of their solarsystem.

Anyway UFO sightings are all fake if there were to be a ufo everyone in the world would know about it in a day. The skies are being continually scanned for incomming meteors and such. And even if the gov would try and keep it secret, thousands of students and casual stargazers would see it as well through their telescope and post it on the web.

If you say you believe in UFO sightings you go dowm 10 points on my intelligence scale plummeting towards total retard

10. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

that's a very good question, but no. There's no way I would get on a spaceship if it landed near it to me, I would probably shit my pants, then piss myself, then shit myself some more.

I have heard that before about aliens likely to be hostile, but I see no reason to assume that they would be hostile, it makes more sense to me to assume they would be co-operative and friendly.

The way i see it, humans encountering aliens could either be really fucking good, like them showing us new technology/sharing resources etc that helps humanity or the complete opposite and them being hostile and stealing our resources, pretty much wiping out the human race.

It does make sense to assume that if we had aliens visiting our planet that their technology would be far superior to ours.

Also I remember reading something (or maybe it was in a film lol) about viruses/bacteria. If aliens came to our planet they would get fucked up by the countless infections on our planet because their system would not be suited to deal with it.

11. Shatner's Bosom

Why is it only weirdos that claim to have seen UFOs?

12. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

^

13. logikz

mildred did you even read my post, i adressed that sentiment specifically, many governments have acknowledged ufos for a very long time, the reason you dont know about it is why would you know about it? do you pay attention and do you find medias coverage cool and unbiased? you realize a dying rhino in a zoo is bigger news than an a-bomb going off in namibia times a hundred, and some jerkwater country saying something about ufos being real is page 8 material at best.

but here, ill quote myself, for fear of growing hair on my palms and going blind

the belgian disclosure from 1980s, basically a radar recording of an object moving so fast over such great distances
    they immediately said ufo and never made any bones about it, belgium has acknowledged ufos since the late 80s
    but noone seems to mind much
    then theres chinas foremost astrologer whos been seeing ufos on what he thinks to have been recon missions for many many years and said so a while back.

14. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

A asteroid in orbit ? They can more pretty damn fast, it would be interesting if it would change its path than you could say that it is actually steering and it could be a spaceship.

Opium

15. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

None of this shit exists.

Aliens I can't explain why people believe in them

Ghosts are just your mind or eyes playing tricks on you.

Like people say "There HAS to life out there. Look at the size of it!!!!!!!"

The conditions to have life on this planet are so precise it's almost impossible for it to be recreated anywhere else. Granted, life might be able to survive under different conditions, but the chances would be ridiculous.

There's no life in our universe been found yet. Which means there could only be so beyond that. The technology required to do that is far, far, far from where we are. Why is other life going to have that intelligence?

Ghosts, as I said, are just stuff you think you see. Most ghost sightings are by children. Those who make mistakes easilly, and have very vivid imaginations. Coincidence? I think not.

16. Shatner's Bosom

The chances aren't ridiculous.
    It's claiming to have seen UFOs that I find silly, but there more than likely is life out there somewhere (or more likely has been or will be).

17. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

This, is the Hubble "ultra deep field". Its a picture of a boring dark patch of sky, about the size of a penny held at arms length. In this picture, there are about 10,000 galaxies, each containing anywhere between 100 million, and a trillion stars.

And you think it's 'almost impossible' that there might be a planet with similar conditions somewhere in the entirety of the universe?

[​IMG]

yeah it's pretty clear that 'aliens' as hollywood portrays them don't exist, but other life, even if it's as primitive as bacteria or far more advanced than us...bound to exist, somehwere.
    I don't think you quite comprehend how FUCKING MASSIVE our universe is.

18. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

Yeah that means fuck all, UFO means unidentified flying object. Could've been an asteroid or something entirely new that we dont even know about, UFO doesn't imply alien lifeform.

- - - Updated - - -

although you already have a good idea of how like you said fucking massive our universe is, check this if you haven't already

http://htwins.net/scale2/

19. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

I disagree, i see no reason why they would "come in peace" at all. Theres simply no reason for them to.

Only reason they would come here is to pinch our resources, but considering all we have is dirty fossil fuels i imagine we wouldnt be of much use?

I believe theres intelligent life out there but i see no reason why they would waste their time with us. Let alone to help us. They have no reason to whatsoever.

20. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

Yeah I see your point. For some reason I assumed that love was universal, but then I see no logical reason to assume that. Just because there is kindness within the human race, this does not lead to the conclusion that there must be on other planets. I guess I was just being optimistic.

However, there does seem to be a link and possibly a positive correlation between emotion and intelligence on our planet, I see no reason for this trend to also happen on another planet.