05. Just Water
06. Magda Trench
07. Re-Occuring
08. Soul Sees Spirit
09. Oden
10. Of Uncertainty
11. Untitled Dream
12. Before I Go

Test Dream will be available digitally and on CD, with a shorter (seven-track) version on double-vinyl. The tracks "Oden" and "Untitled Dream" will be released as a 12-inch and MP3 sampler.

Exited about getting hold of this.

With this set to drop in December when will EXITLP008 and EXITLP009 see the light of day. I assume that one of them is the long awaited Loxy & Resound - Burning Shadows LP

Last edited:
this looks good. Had a skim over the tunes the other day. Looking forward to this.

Surus said they received test presses for Burning Shadows the other week, either on one of the bits of news on their site or on their facebook page, but haven't been up to purchase yet. Hopefully this will be soon

More good news:

Hello Sirs. When is Mosaic volume 2 going to be coming out?

Exit Records UK: soon

"With this set to drop in December when will EXITLP008 and EXITLP009 see the light of day. I assume that one of them is the long awaited Loxy & Resound - Burning Shadows LP"

EXIT CD/LP008 – Dan HabarNam – From The Known LP
EXIT CD/LP009 – Loxy & Resound – Burning Shadows LP

"With this set to drop in December when will EXITLP008 and EXITLP009 see the light of day. I assume that one of them is the long awaited Loxy & Resound - Burning Shadows LP"

EXIT CD/LP008 – Dan HabarNam – From The Known LP
EXIT CD/LP009 – Loxy & Resound – Burning Shadows LP
Any release on Exit is buy on sight. The consistency of this label is amazing and long may it continue

Back
Top Bottom