Consequence LP

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
Since Nick's original thread seems to have disappeared into thin air, thought I'd start a new one.

Anyways, picked this up yesterday, to be honest wasn't expecting a massive amount as the tunes I'd heard from it sounded just a bit *too* sparse. And while Psuedo Echo was a good sampler, it wasn't an amazing sampler so, overall wasn't that excited about this.

Listened through it properly today, and I've got to say I absolutely adore it. Such a fantastic piece of work. Never before have I been moved by a DnB album. If you could even call it a DnB album, cause the only thing that really defines it as DnB is the tempo. Every single track is brilliant, especially the collaborations with dBridge, Instra:mental and ASC. I didn't think I'd enjoy an album more this year than Alix Perez's, but it would appear (in my eyes at least) the might 1984 has had its throne usurped.

Once again Exit has set the bar for forward thinking electronic music. Kudos to them.

didnt even know it was out? where did you pick it up from?

It's out Monday, but my local record store owner is a fucking legend.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=82381&highlight=consequence

Your search skills are letting you down :lol:

I have deliberately avoided listening to anything from this album. I already know that it's going to be special. Cannot wait to sit down and give it the time it deserves

Lol, fail from me...
Trust me you won't be disappointed :) "It's like next level"

Every track is just stunningly well produced.

and who knows how the thread ended up in the advertisements section :shrug:

Yeh the mods moved the original thread as it was classed as 'advertising'. Anyhu im off to get this LP today, heading up to catapult in cardiff. Cant wait. The three colabs on this are immense. Favourite track has to be either 11 circles or the colab with instrumental 'Reflex Reaction'. Cant wait to have this in my possession!

advertising? that's a bit homo. Every thread in here is advertising. Bah, back to the first page anyway (y)

Yeh the mods moved the original thread as it was classed as 'advertising'. Anyhu im off to get this LP today, heading up to catapult in cardiff. Cant wait. The three colabs on this are immense. Favourite track has to be either 11 circles or the colab with instrumental 'Reflex Reaction'. Cant wait to have this in my possession!

So difficult to pick a track... like you said the 3 collabs are fucking ridonkulous... Also loving Lime Green (can you amazing intro track?) and A Man and a Woman.
Though to be completely honest there isn't a tune I dislike on there. Seriously sploogetastic.

£16 difference

fuuuuuu.jpg

and such

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom