connecting controllers

Koenraku

uhhhhm, sounds v. nooby, but how do i connect multiple midi controllers to my computer without using up tonnes of usb inputs as i need to use them for my keyboard, mouse etc.

Why the shit have you created a new thread for this when you've just asked the exact same question in your other thread, which just so happens to be directly under this one?

And to answer your question, buy a USB block, which allows you to connect multiple usb's

Why the shit have you created a new thread for this when you've just asked the exact same question in your other thread, which just so happens to be directly under this one?

And to answer your question, buy a USB block, which allows you to connect multiple usb's

This. I took the time to answer your question in your first thread, and even answered prior to you reposting the same topic...

you need a USB HUB.

Make sure you invest in a powered one though. Un-powered can lead to some wierd things going on with your controllers.

you need a USB HUB.

Make sure you invest in a powered one though. Un-powered can lead to some wierd things going on with your controllers.

This. I actually use an unpowered one with my midi keyboard controller, dj midi controller, wireless mouse, and QWERTY keyboard. However I can only have one of the midi controllers turned on at a time if I wish to use the keyboard as well. Not that the keyboard is completely unusable, it just becomes terribly unresponsive.

Back
Top Bottom