CONNECTING A 3RD DECK

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ok i am a very happy man right now as my 3rd deck has arrived..

But i am not sure where to connect the 3rd earth cable

I have a numark DXM09 mixer..

2vxfuiu.jpg

I have currently got the other 2 earth cables in the 2 available slots on the mixer (Channel 2 and 3) but there is not one for channel 1, where does the 3rd go?!

Please help!!!

I imagine you just put it on one with the other earthing cable, shouldn't make a difference.

I'd wait for proven ideas though :P

Well, you earth them so electricity can run down that and into the mixer, and out the power wire into the earth socket in the wall. Which is the easiest route.

So its not gonna run up into the other deck, its just gonna go down.

Is there nothing on wikipedia about earthing or on the web about this?

Well, you earth them so electricity can run down that and into the mixer, and out the power wire into the earth socket in the wall. Which is the easiest route.

So its not gonna run up into the other deck, its just gonna go down.

Is there nothing on wikipedia about earthing or on the web about this?

havnt checked, thought the forum would be the easiest place to look tbh lol!!

will check

The third, little wire with the hook, or bare wire at the end connects to the little screw on the back of the mixer marked GROUND (or GND or EARTH). To do so, unscrew the GROUND connector on the back of the mixer, place BOTH of the metal ends of the ground wires from the decks in the gap you've created by unscrewing, then screw the screw tight again, wedging the wires in place. You've now earthed/grounded the decks.

All good :D

just put it on one of the other channel earths

will work fine

u cud put all 3 on there if u wanted 2

and good luck with the 3 deck thing

its gonna feel like u just started mixing again lol

injoy

and good luck with the 3 deck thing

its gonna feel like u just started mixing again lol

injoy

cheers mate!

Plugged it in and it works, but had to whack the gain full and then back for it to not be fuzzy, and then kept switiching between L + R speakers.. Wiring problems? Used to happen consistently with my 3rd channel so guess its just mixer troubles, it doesnt bother me too much tbh.. So really writing all that was pointless.

But anyway

Cheers noize mate!

it is a technic isnt it or like high spec deck?

plz dont tell me ure trying 3 decks with beltdrives

lol

u will fail

3 decks is a way of life

ur gonna get proper angry when u attempt ur first triple drop lol

my first triple drop went really nice it was the second i fucked up on an alot more after that then i got rid of my third deck an got a cd deck!:teeth:

3 decks is a way of life

ur gonna get proper angry when u attempt ur first triple drop lol

Lol i got it in for the drop, but it started spinnin me out so i started playing with it.. Which resulted it only lasting a frame lmao!

The desk building was a dirty mission haha, looks rude tho!

And noize.. I'm not a tard im not going to have 3 belt drive decks lol!

Back
Top Bottom