Connecta & bassface Sascha - Hail

I know this is off topic but thought I'd ask anyway. What ever happened to that DJ PA who had tunes like para people and merkey water? Coz i ent heard a tune from him in time and he had some dark tunes! Was he not singed to muzik hertz Escape?

I know this is off topic but thought I'd ask anyway. What ever happened to that DJ PA who had tunes like para people and merkey water? Coz i ent heard a tune from him in time and he had some dark tunes! Was he not singed to muzik hertz Escape?
same here, wondered this as well

P.A became a dad and took time out from the scene altogether. He came to my shop back in December with a batch of tracks. Don't expect full on wobble. He's got some tasty rollers. Quite a few need to be touched up. Check the Hazard set from NYE @ Random Concept for his new track Bodyguard & Assasins. It's the track before - Harvest - Spies.
That track will be dropping on Muzik Hertz along with 3/4 more. He'll be back djing again very soon too.

P.A became a dad and took time out from the scene altogether. He came to my shop back in December with a batch of tracks. Don't expect full on wobble. He's got some tasty rollers. Quite a few need to be touched up. Check the Hazard set from NYE @ Random Concept for his new track Bodyguard & Assasins. It's the track before - Harvest - Spies.
That track will be dropping on Muzik Hertz along with 3/4 more. He'll be back djing again very soon too.

Funny enought actually got para people / merky water out of the box the other day for a rinse. Big tunes am looking forward to hearing some new bits from PA.

Ohhhh right fair play to him! Look forward to hearing what he has got 2 offer!

cheers for the info. Been wondering about PA too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOTsSg3qq9A if Bodyguard & Assasins drops at 10:17 its a nice roller I must say

tune at 2:26 is grimey. Anyone have any info on this?

Back
Top Bottom