Connecta & bassface Sascha - Hail

mikey-bizzle-08

WASTEMAN!
VIP Junglist
I know this is off topic but thought I'd ask anyway. What ever happened to that DJ PA who had tunes like para people and merkey water? Coz i ent heard a tune from him in time and he had some dark tunes! Was he not singed to muzik hertz Escape?

flobbydobby

bangin garden of dobbylon
VIP Junglist
I know this is off topic but thought I'd ask anyway. What ever happened to that DJ PA who had tunes like para people and merkey water? Coz i ent heard a tune from him in time and he had some dark tunes! Was he not singed to muzik hertz Escape?
same here, wondered this as well

DJESCAPE

VIP Junglist
P.A became a dad and took time out from the scene altogether. He came to my shop back in December with a batch of tracks. Don't expect full on wobble. He's got some tasty rollers. Quite a few need to be touched up. Check the Hazard set from NYE @ Random Concept for his new track Bodyguard & Assasins. It's the track before - Harvest - Spies.
That track will be dropping on Muzik Hertz along with 3/4 more. He'll be back djing again very soon too.

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
P.A became a dad and took time out from the scene altogether. He came to my shop back in December with a batch of tracks. Don't expect full on wobble. He's got some tasty rollers. Quite a few need to be touched up. Check the Hazard set from NYE @ Random Concept for his new track Bodyguard & Assasins. It's the track before - Harvest - Spies.
That track will be dropping on Muzik Hertz along with 3/4 more. He'll be back djing again very soon too.
Funny enought actually got para people / merky water out of the box the other day for a rinse. Big tunes am looking forward to hearing some new bits from PA.

mikey-bizzle-08

WASTEMAN!
VIP Junglist

Ohhhh right fair play to him! Look forward to hearing what he has got 2 offer!

Multeeplex

very drunken
VIP Junglist
nice, i'm keen on that hail track since i've heard it the first time, can't remember who dropped it tho, think it was hazard on some cd pack...

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
cheers for the info. Been wondering about PA too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOTsSg3qq9A if Bodyguard & Assasins drops at 10:17 its a nice roller I must say

tune at 2:26 is grimey. Anyone have any info on this?