congratulations DnB Heads

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
I here by announce that you lot are more down to earth than doa.

you helped me out by telling me what you liked, what you didnt like and how i could alter my mixdowns for better productions.

doa did not. (they only seem to help out those that have actually released the track.)

respect to one and all for helping me and for helping each other. may you stay an active community :twisted:

-party hard-

Big up mate! People on here give helpful advice!

I need people here to perodically advise me to save my work!

I just spend about the last 4 hours working on a bassline which was starting to sound wicked.

I made a few tweeks and it all clicked into place!! So I thought to keep it fresh im going to turn off for tonight and carry on working tomorrow...

I went to stupidly turn off my speakers before saving and hit the wrong fucking power switch and turned off my PC!!

My heart sank as soon as I saw the blank screen!!

Sorry to de-rail the thread a bit, but I needed to vent! lol

haha zero mate, thats one of the worst things that can ever happen to a man. especially as your ears get tired and you might not be sure how good it was, but theres no bringing it back to find out :(

been there man.

once my washing machine tripped the power in my house. i couldn't tell you at how angry i was for not saving the music lol. its also happened a few times through out my graphic design projects.

This is the only one I've ever signed up on...never considered joinin' any other's since comin' onto this one. So this place has got me hooked..:not_worth

D-Tek whos that fella in the pic, hes one evil looking cunt

That's a pic James Cagney from the old gangster flick from 1931 called "The Public Enemy"...I love old gangster flicks from that time period..People like him, George Raft, Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Paul Muni, etc...

hehe you might appreciate this. quite well put together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yas_51X14so&feature=related

LOL nice one bro, i was laughin' so hard, lol...

at 25sec is from the movie The Mayor Of Hell (1933)

at 42sec is from The Picture Snatcher (1933)

at 1min32sec is from the movie G-Men (1935)

at 1min50sec is from Each Dawn I Die (1939)

at 2min12sec is from Jimmy The Gent (1934)..the real noise in the movie is his stomach growling, lol..

Thanks for sharin' that bro, pz & respect on that one

Last edited:
no offense but this forum is shit unless your into jump up.

at least doa & dnba have variety when it comes to music..

& theres only a handfull of helpfull post's in the production part imo.

but i still like this place :spliff:

Back
Top Bottom