Congrats to .....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Sep 6, 2012.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

$marty

Weldone bro ... i'm proberly well late on it but just seen your name gone from green to red ......

THUMBS UP

$marty likes this.
  2. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

It was Logikz fault no one knew, he didnt fax the right +44 london numbers to HQ then consequently pissed on the hotmails account in a bacon fused flurry

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Bacon fuse flurry?

Bacon like this?
    [​IMG]

Like this?
    [​IMG]

This would put me into some kind of flurry
    [​IMG]

Possibly turtle bacon?[​IMG]

All I wound know is that Logikz would have to look like this[​IMG]
    To be in a bacon faced furry

And after year of it he becomes Pope Bacon [​IMG]

And get all the bacon he want [​IMG]

Logikz you[​IMG] are the Pope of Bacon

[​IMG]

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

thank you IV4, what a great start to a lovely day. its a wonderful day outside today boys. i09-and theres no use crying over spilt milk. kevin bacon did some stuff right? some good films right? you ever play the game? six generations of kevin bacon? but bacon himself, not good looking enough for hollywood? these are of course all questions from the early 90s when younger more virile kevin was in pure awe of himself for his monster whopper of a dance scene in 'footloose'. could be he fked madonna in that book of hers, 'sex' i think it was called, and there are pictures of her holding big daddy kanes dick and in bed with vanilla ice and whatnot. so say what you will about vanilla ice but he certainly made the most of his 15 minutes. he shagged madonna for 15 minutes. honestly i could think of better ways to waste 15 minutes.

and rich, the joke is on you sir, for i had a fax number that when you fax to it, i got an e-mail with the documents attached in pdf format. thats right, and yes, i did dial #9 richard, hell son i know how to get an outside line. problem with a fax is you cant just have the one. you need more than one for there to be any point, and that, you see, my good sir, is how they get you. also, i been trying to fax this pickled egg all morninig and its useless. hell i got mouths to feed.

5. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

[​IMG]