Congo Natty - Most Wanted <<-- CANT WAIT!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
All Junglists, all Junglette, it’s time to listen up! Nu Urban Music is proud to present one of the most exciting projects for any fan of that old skool sound: Congo Natty - Most Wanted. This is a collection of some of the very best highlights from the legendary Congo Natty catalogue all bundled up neatly into a 5x12” set and an accompanying CD and digital download release.
This will be the first time ever in Congo Natty’s long history that these classic tunes will be available in digital format, so get your mitts on them quick! Tracks included in this fantastic throwback to the mid ‘90s include ‘Original Ses’ (Police In Helicopter), ‘Champion DJ’, ‘Jah Sunshine’, the original mix of ‘Code Red’, ‘His Imperial Majesty’ and the irrepressible anthem ‘Junglist’, surely a selection that even the staunchest of moody ravers cannot ignore. With such a range of the best and most requested tracks that Congo Natty has ever released all dropping in one place, it’s clear to see that this project will be a huge success. Look out kids, dem Ragga Jungle tings are back, seen?

Cant wait for this!!!

Sent the artwork off today!

Its a really cool little package, got al the big Congo tunage so if you missed out or were too young to know.. its the perfect intro to teh best Jungle in the world!!

Its a really cool little package, got al the big Congo tunage so if you missed out or were too young to know.. its the perfect intro to teh best Jungle in the world!!

sikkk!!

you do the artwork bruv?? -nice work

yeh man..... im gonna grab it for the collection..... Love the Natty!!

where can we get this from? I've only got the zinc remix of junglist but i love that tune! played it at a party at mine on sat and people went mental! Dub n reggae heads love it aswell! had some dude asking me to play roots after!

out today

A. Rebel MC featuring Top Cat - Original Ses (Police In Helicopter)
B. Tribe Of Issachar - Yes Selectah
C. Rebel MC featuring Top Cat - Champion DJ
D. Rebel MC - Kunta Kinte
E. Rebel MC featuring Tenor Fly - Jah Sunshine
F. Rebel MC featuring Super Cat - Code Red
G. X Project - Jah Set It
H. Rebel MC featuring Peter Bouncer - Junglist (Zinc Remix)
I. Rebel MC featuring Top Cat - His Imperial Majesty
J. Rebel MC - Emporer Selasie I

www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk

big release, jus pissed off i've already got a few of them

but i want the rest!!!!

Always gonn be Junglist for me!

We did a poll recently to see what tune people want dubstep remixed from Congo Natty... gonna be a fun project. We should be getting it underway soon.. we have some cool producers interested in it.

I must admit even though 'Jah set it' is my favourite,'code red','Champion DJ' and 'jah sunshine' bring back some fond memories.

Back
Top Bottom