Confirmed by Lomax last night....

If this was a Sly tune everybody would hate it :teeth:

Wrong, we're doing exactly the opposite of what we normally do on a sly tune. Judge it on its own particular merits. Loadstar have produced 1 or 2 tunes with the exact link to the past sound, every single one of slys releases for the past few years have sounded pretty much exactly the same

Only Lomax track I've ever really liked was Artisan VIP. Not really feeling his style of production to be honest...

My favourite track from that ep has got to be Avon Calling, proper lomax. 5 weeks, Innocent X, Jungle Fx all sick man, I'm surprised you don't feel those.

^^ all of the above = bangers. Really enjoyed his deeper output from a while back.

personal favourite

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 man, i spoke to him sometime last year or so and he said it might come out as a freebie.. yeah i saw!! -_-

Haha, RAM Fanboys United, neat how wayne came to rescue his tag team partner :teeth:

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Wrong, we're doing exactly the opposite of what we normally do on a sly tune. Judge it on its own particular merits. Loadstar have produced 1 or 2 tunes with the exact link to the past sound, every single one of slys releases for the past few years have sounded pretty much exactly the same

I´ll stick to this..if this was Sly there wouldn´t be any comments OR he would get slated for jumping on the Wilkinson bandwagon :teeth:
Nevermind, I don´t rate Sly myself - you´re absolutely right there.

Back
Top Bottom