Confession time: how many dnb artists do you actually know?

smoothassilk

VIP Junglist
This is a bit of a troll, but I'm bored so I'm going to post anyway:

How many artists do you actually know, properly? By 'know' I mean you know at least 30% of all the music they've released: more than just 1 album or EP.

I reckon for me there are only 6-8 artists that this is true for me, but only 2 or 3 of them are electronic (depending on whether I count squarepusher or not)
Billain, Burial, Squarepusher, Adele, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, and maybe the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Arctic Monkeys.

I'm not a real dnb fan I know (I'm only on here for the production tips :D) : but how many do you know?

I know more than 30% of more than 90% of artists in my collection, but have only really picked up between 70% & 90% of their work

None

There aren't really any artists that I obsess over and seeing as I don't DJ or collect vinyl I don't really have much interest making a note of releases

once i met nicky bm. he sold me a record so i guess u could say things are getting pretty serious

zpZL6bN.gif

Last edited:
545f
g
fdsrt
4gb
fd
f
f
f
y6r

p

- - - Updated - - -

545f
g
fdsrt
4gb
fd
f
f
f
y6r

p

so 30% of 6-8, lets say 7

30% of 7
7/100=0.07
0.07x30=2.1

So 30% of 7 is 2.1

So op knows 2.1% LOL

It's probably harder than you think...

Take DLR: soundcloud says he's got 36 tunes, so to know DLR you need to know 9 DLR tunes.

Noisia have made 156 tunes, so to know Noisia you'd need to know 47 tunes. I don't know 47 Noisia tunes: is that that bad?

It's probably harder than you think...

Take DLR: soundcloud says he's got 36 tunes, so to know DLR you need to know 9 DLR tunes.

Noisia have made 156 tunes, so to know Noisia you'd need to know 47 tunes. I don't know 47 Noisia tunes: is that that bad?

Yes it is. But you can compensate this by knowing 87,345% of bieber's songs.

Back
Top Bottom