Conduct - Borderlands LP (1st July 2016, BMTM)

beZ1aRE.jpg

a mix.. the more DJ-friendly stuff is one track per side, with the more 'experimental' stuff sharing sides.

sdfsadf.jpg

and if you buy the vinyl bundle you get the previous 2 singles with 1 track per side: http://bmt.dj/BorderlandsBundle

so more than 50% of tracks available on 1-side per vinyl

When can we expect to hear audio previews of the whole thing like those 10 minute album previews you had for the previous 3 LP releases?

really looking forward to this album.....it's a shame that most people complain about the creativity in DNB nowadays and then somebody like Conduct has this album coming out and nobody is talking about it....this thread should have pages of hype behind it.

really looking forward to this album.....it's a shame that most people complain about the creativity in DNB nowadays and then somebody like Conduct has this album coming out and nobody is talking about it....this thread should have pages of hype behind it.

I agree, but I do think the album has gotten a lot of interest. "Bat Country" has almost 260,000 plays on SoundClound, so people are definitely talking about this album, maybe just not on here.

I agree, but I do think the album has gotten a lot of interest. "Bat Country" has almost 260,000 plays on SoundClound, so people are definitely talking about this album, maybe just not on here.

To add to that, people on this forum seem to much prefer voicing their opinion on the stuff they hate rather than the stuff they like, an example being all the threads for the mainstream Sigma stuff getting pages of hate.

I didn't think there were 260,000 people in the world that listened to dnb so that is awesome. Would like to know how those plays translated to sales?

To add to that, people on this forum seem to much prefer voicing their opinion on the stuff they hate rather than the stuff they like, an example being all the threads for the mainstream Sigma stuff getting pages of hate.

Very true Steve...maybe we should get a certain 657 member to start a conduct thread:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom