concordes and stylus..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
got ortofon DJ S ones at the moment but havent been majorly impressed with them. Got to by 2 new replacements for them but bit skint at the moment as im moving out.. is there for the 2 replacements its around 80 quid for the two,

Does anyone think its worth just buying some new concored and stylus? or will it work out cheaper just to buy the replacements?

Cheers

Just buy the stylus man. I had some Dj S ones that lasted ages, then I upgraded to the Elektro's. Stylus is cheaper than buying the carts again for sure

may aswell try and save up over a couple of months.. my ones at the moment have been going for two years as i bought them second hand with my decks anyway. and had alot of different people abusing them! they still going though just sound quality has gone bad and ones alot quieter than the other. The Elektro ones do they fit on the carts for the dj s ones?

M44-7 MOTHER FUCKER!!!! Honestly you will understand one day.

Let me expand... I used to have these Concorde DJ S, they looked nice and sounded very clean & clear.

However I don't really take care of my vinyl therefore it is dusty and scratched. The Concordes couldn't cope with this and were always skipping and picking up shit from my records. Because I had to load them with more weight, it was pissing me off going through a set of needles every 6 months.

Chopped them in for a pair of M44-7's and have never looked back, replaced the needles once in a year and can't notice a massive difference in quality, even though I've since upgraded my PA setup.

yeah sam to be fair... when we had my dj s ones on crimps set up. they were gash.. oput ur old batered ones on and they were crisp! money though dude :(

You can use the different concord tips on each one, but the best are the ones that are matched with your carts.

got the pink scratch carts n they do the trick for me and look cool. Im going deaf anyways so probably couldnt tell the difference between a good pair n bad pair

Back
Top Bottom