Concord Dawn

I read somewhere that they are here soon.. Pendulum are over here in June! They arnt New Zealanders, but they are very close :afro:

Theyve got 1 UK date coming up and its at the Zodiac in Oxford!!! :slayer:

Cant remember exactly when, but its either April or May. Maybe Rareform'll see this cos he'll know the date.

Sweet!!

Thanks for the info, come hell or highwater I'm gunna be there bopping with the best of them. Fabric eh? Im sure a mate of mine's seeing Hybrid there on Sat. First UK date in over two years or something. Needless to say he's wetting himself.

I'd love to hear Concord Dawn DJ, tunes are wicked, so i expect their selection will be heavy! Same with Tech Itch! Wanna hear him too!

Originally posted by ZESTIE
I'd love to hear Concord Dawn DJ, tunes are wicked, so i expect their selection will be heavy! Same with Tech Itch! Wanna hear him too!

if you can get to Reading easily, Tech Itch is playing (+Ray Keith and Streetbeats residents who ain't bad at all) at the Fez Club on April 24th (thurs). only 4 quid to get in before 11 too. it's gonna be something not to be missed- will be my first time seeing tech itch and i cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom