Concord Dawn - Air Chrysalis (FREE Album)

http://soundcloud.com/concord-dawn/concord-dawn-2000-to-2013-bbc

wee mix from frictions show of past, present and future Concord Dawn bizzo.

tracklist is:

1. CONCORD DAWN feat. GEIST - STYX (Low Profile 2001)
2. HYPER ON EXPERIENCE - DISTURBANCE - CONCORD DAWN REMIX (Moving Shadow 2002)
> CONCORD DAWN AND FRICTION - AUTOPSY (Renegade Hardware 2002)
3. CONCORD DAWN - BAD BONES (Freak Recordings 2002)
4. CONCORD DAWN - MORNING LIGHT (Timeless Recordings 2002)
5. BLACK SUN EMPIRE AND CONCORD DAWN - THE SUN (BSE Recordings 2003)
6. CONCORD DAWN feat. TIKI - DONT TELL ME (Timeless Recordings 2003)
7. CONCORD DAWN - TONITE - PENDULUM REMIX (Function 2003)
8. D-BRIDGE AND CONCORD DAWN - LABYRINTH (Exit VS 2004)
9. KOLDFRONT - SOUL ON FIRE - CONCORD DAWN REMIX (Human 2004)
10. CONCORD DAWN - YOU DONT HAVE TO RUN (Hospital 2005)
11. CONCORD DAWN - BROKEN EYES (Metalheadz 2006)
> CONCORD DAWN - FLY AWAY HOME (Ram Records 2006)
12. CONCORD DAWN AND BLACK SUN EMPIRE - CRIME SIDE (Uprising 2008)
13. CONCORD DAWN feat. NINA McSWEENEY - EASY LIFE (Uprising 2010)
14. CONCORD DAWN feat RIKKI MORRIS - ONE TEAR (Uprising 2012)
15. CONCORD DAWN - MOONLIGHTING (Uprising 2013)
16. CONCORD DAWN - LOOPHOLE (Uprising 2013)
> CONCORD DAWN - RAINING BLOOD (Renegade Hardware 2003)

To bad Say your words is not on there. No shit, my favorite song ever. In fact if you are the real Concord Dawn. You are my favorite music makers ever. Didn't there used to be two of you? Any way I am not the best fan ever. I just listen to the music. But if this is concord dawn who keeps checking up on this page. I love your music. I have for years. And it is a part of my life that has made it better. If my music ever did that for anyone I would want them to tell me about it. Thank you for making my world a better place.

very kind words mr IV4, thanks a lot, thats what i do this for, to uplift people and heal them with reeces
so this is matt. evan (the smelly singing bogan one) finished up about 3 (or is it nearly 4 now) years ago and so there was a bit of a pause in proceedings but things are back and flowing properly now :)
sorry about say your words (and take me away, guardian angel, mutant remix and others) but there simply wasn't time for all of them on Frictions show. maybe in another few years ill do a one hour one or something !!

dunno if this got posted already, 2 minute minimix of the album for a quick taster of all the tracks featured....

just gotta say, still got sooooo much love for this tune and the message in it, big ups Concord Dawn!

Last edited by a moderator:
over 10,000 downloads now WOAH
the LP is still available too if you have been slow on it :)

be interesting to see how many you'd have got if you'd sold the album.

say you offered people to pay say 2-3 £/$ for it, i bet 3/4 would still have done it for free given the choice.
personally massive respect to you for doing this. still a living legend for tunes like fly away home still, big up.

be interesting to see how many you'd have got if you'd sold the album.

say you offered people to pay say 2-3 £/$ for it, i bet 3/4 would still have done it for free given the choice.
personally massive respect to you for doing this. still a living legend for tunes like fly away home still, big up.

could be I guess. I will never know !

one of the main things for me was writing music and not worrying about how much money it would make me anyways.
there seems to be a lot of dnb and dance music made with profit in mind these days and i wanted to move away from that

Great album!
First when I finished listening it, it felt like there is something missing but after I re-listened it again for the second time, then I got it. Heartburn is my favorite track from this album. I remember when I was 15-16, I was HARDCORE fan of yours, 50% of my playlist was by Concord Dawn. Damn, my best teenage years memories are related to songs like "Don't Tell Me" "Tick Tock" "Take Me Away" and of course "MAN FOR ALL SEASONS". God damn, when I heard that song, then I ALWAYS opened up FL Studio and I always wanted to create something that is as beautiful as "Man for all seasons", but I always failed big time.
When I'm going back home in September... I will challenge my self again, because "Man for all seasons" is full of inspiration.

I would LOVE to listen some liquid drum and bass production by you!
Cheers and luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great album!
First when I finished listening it, it felt like there is something missing but after I re-listened it again for the second time, then I got it. Heartburn is my favorite track from this album. I remember when I was 15-16, I was HARDCORE fan of yours, 50% of my playlist was by Concord Dawn. Damn, my best teenage years memories are related to songs like "Don't Tell Me" "Tick Tock" "Take Me Away" and of course "MAN FOR ALL SEASONS". God damn, when I heard that song, then I ALWAYS opened up FL Studio and I always wanted to create something that is as beautiful as "Man for all seasons", but I always failed big time.
When I'm going back home in September... I will challenge my self again, because "Man for all seasons" is full of inspiration.

I would LOVE to listen some liquid drum and bass production by you!
Cheers and luck!!

cheers bro. glad you gave it a second listen then :)

[video=youtube_share;bpQHOTPn_yk]http://youtu.be/bpQHOTPn_yk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;Wt2eb6qm0nc]http://youtu.be/Wt2eb6qm0nc[/video]

bit of video embedding for those that don't like clicking too much

biggles eh, thats a first. i do like a bit of aviation here and there tbh though

images

Back
Top Bottom