Conclude - The World Is Subjective

Speaking from an amatuers view the levels are wrong and the main hook needs changing it sounds too normal.

Main hook? You mean the chorus? I'm not that familiar with production terms, at least not in English.

And what levels are you speaking of?

Massive thanks for the drops.

The bit from the start just sounds like you got it straight from a sample pack, it needs an aweful lot of changing if you want to keep it, and its far too loud.

always good to have someone new join the production section!

welcome..

your tune sounds very video game inspired... i associate all the synth youv used with sort of final fantasy or something...

definatly not my thing coz its quite cheesy, but musically its really good.

its good to do something original, thats what matters. so keep it up.

drums are quite messy

Thnx. This place is wicked. I was kinda lost in YouTube before this. Now I can actually ask questions.

I've heard from a friend too that it sounds video game inspired. The idea was to make it "chippy", or whatever. But I try not to freeze in genres.

(I don't even like this style -- bit caught in darkstep and funky/jazzy dnb myself. But exploration is nice.)

Thanks alot for your comments mate. With messy drums you mean that they're have no real order? I thought I was gonna make them random, but maybe that's a bit taboo.

Back
Top Bottom