Computer Music Mag 174

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
Anyone bought this yet?
Comes with free nookie samples.and a Rockwell video tut
Getting my copy delivered!

yeah just picked this up

its quite sick

on the dvd theres 40 mins from friction, 40 mins from rockwell, 20 mins from spectrasoul and 30 from interface

seen the friction one so far and it was very informative

picked this up, interesting to see that Nookie has piked several loops from some Loopmasters sample packs and repackaged them as his own - have so far spotted one from the Danny Byrd pack and one from the Nu:tone pack.

picked this up, interesting to see that Nookie has piked several loops from some Loopmasters sample packs and repackaged them as his own - have so far spotted one from the Danny Byrd pack and one from the Nu:tone pack.

/\ This. There were several drums that sounded a bit too familair. Having said that, the music loops are not only numerous, but excellent in terms of quality and usability–especially slicing them up. Sadly, no BPM/Key info, but I just ran the samples through Mixed in Key to get an idea.

Regardless, great read and very functional samples for the most part.

Hmm....I usually get my copy of CM from my local market stall, it means waiting usually a couple of weeks after they get released in the shops, but on the plus side, it only costs £1! Disc n all!

yeh got this thru my sub the other week, is pretty good although if you've been producing a while they isnt much to learn from all the vids, well basic shit.

Rockewells vid is by far the most informative, the interface one is good too as its quite a melodic track he explains. also the Elite force video is very good, again some basics but as he makes breaks its good to see another angle.

Back
Top Bottom