Computer Help

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hey guys,
I went to BHK's web site to check out the comp. I found this awesome tutorial on how to remix with NNXT. What the dude does is pulgs the nnxt into an audio track and records the sample in as audio. First off, I had no idea one could do this in reason. Secondly, how the hell do you do it. There is a little button for input on the audio track line to make the mono or stereo, and in the tut he had a list of inputs he could use. My button says no "input available check sound card settings." What is that? Can anybody help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont use reason, but is he not just re-sampling? ie setting up an audio track to record the output of his midi channel? In ableton thats very easy to do, not sure about reason tho

i dont use reason, but is he not just re-sampling? ie setting up an audio track to record the output of his midi channel? In ableton thats very easy to do, not sure about reason tho
Actually it is easy to do. There is a record button on the vu monitor for an individual track that enables the input. Took me a few hours but I figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom