Comprehensive list of digital back catalog DnB label websites

BrendanSilent

alright, so.

i'm having a fucking stroke trying to find back catalog DnB tunes and websites of labels who sell them. yes, i know what discogs is, im looking for digital downloads for purchase from strictly dnb labels of their past releases. so i wonder if there's a comprehensive list of the label sites that offer this, and if not, can we fucking put one together?

obvious ones first, then we can add more later as we uncover them. as people reply, i can add them to this original post for easy browsing also.

============================

================

any that you know of, just reply and i'll add them in. especially older stuff like Audio Couture, Subtitles, Moving Shadow, Reinforced, Infrared, Exit, Signature, BC, anything like that. or if there's already a huge fucking list of this shit and im wasting my time, just link me to that shit so i can stop making new threads :)

- - - Updated - - -

also, first post, hey guys, dnb dj since '99, blah blah blah.

Renegade Hardware:
Hardware

Beatport have the Goodlooking Records back catalogue, or at least most of it exclusively, they also have a few Sonata releases exclusively

well, i know beatport and certain large sites like that have a LOT of it, i wanted to make a list for everyone of label sites specifically. this way we can put all the hard to find stuff in one place, as well as all the labels who don't have their stuff on beatport, or places who only sell their stuff at their own site. also this way it helps give support straight to the labels instead of paying beatport or whoever.

Back
Top Bottom