compo time?

so its either going to be an intelligent compo or a neuro compo. were busy sorting out the prize now. when the concept is clear, we assemble the sample pack and start the compo with a thread you register in and receive the pack.

sample pack will be brutal, this is the big boys league, if you need vengance samples to sound good, dont bother to sign up.

Hey @xiris buddy, how you been!

I shall enter this one Paul

Thank you for your interest, men, much appreciated. By my count that should make seven participants so far, I would like ten, bet seven works. Think we can get get ten?

We have to sort out the sample pack, I'm thinking a commercial house sample pack should do the trick

My man! Good man! That's a fly song you got there too, did you actually use samples from the street drummer video?

RIGHT so one more and we shall be swinging sharpish, ill grab a deep house sample pack from somewhere and the prize is unknown as of now. If anyone has an idea or is willing to put something up, please PM me.
OR if you want to pm Ron, that's fine too. I'm unsure of his nationality, he is quite probably handicapped in that general area but don't let that bother you.

Back
Top Bottom