Multi Genre [Complex DnB] NiKulo - Cinco (2013 Release)

Ni-Kulo

Hellloooooo dearest DnB Forum!!!

A happy 2013 to all of you, hope your parties were awesome ;D

Finished my latest project right now, and eager for feedback on mixing/mastering /muddyness...^^

i think it got a bit to much, its a "ultra complextro" DnB song, thats kinda hard to listen too, but if its your thing you may like it ;D

Again my mixing environment is kinda bad, so please tell me if it sounds sucky on your systems...

anyway thanks so much for your time as usual!!

Best wishes for 2013 to all of you!!!

nico.

------------------

I would call it madness, I wouldn't be able to rave on this without a massive amount of both psychedelics and uppers.
Can't really feedback this, its .. overwhelming ?

Cheers I guess its pretty good for what ever you were trying to make ;)

Lots going on and I like all the happy hardcore esque vibe to it. I think main bass/synth does need abit of toning down slightly as it sounds fuzzy but I like the tune man!

lol if you'd replace the bass with electric guitar in the last part, it would sound like one of those hollywood pop/rock love songs.
But yea, your track is complex and Idk if I could enjoy this kind of music. anyways, you're good at making things complicated i guess :D

wow thanks so much for the time guys ;)

haha yes the ending is extremely hollywood, really tried to make it as cheesy as possible .
and the track was a pain in the ass, because of the ultrafast complextro bassline :D

@ rezenate, ok will look into that, glad you like the song ;)

and haha Psychoholic, y you really need to be into such hard stuff, or large amounts of drugs

soo the overall mixing is ok? :D not too muddy?

thanks so much for your time guys ;D

nico.

Back
Top Bottom