Competition: Time to cast your vote!!..

Competition Begins: Vote for the Best Mix....simple

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Uken

The Competition voting begins today, so as mentioned before thanks to RocksteadyUK for offering a set @ the TMD Promotions launch night.

Da'Dgee has kindly rar'd them all into one file so no excuses for not downloading all of em'
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NVVWRJE

we'll keep the voting open until the 25th of may.. so it's on....

Last edited:
[Politrix];256380 said:
wasnt this surposed to be annonymous?!?

few 'SMALL' hints on some of the sets ;p

hahaha i see what ya mean!

But by small i think you mean massive!

lol....oh well, was spose to be but probably my fault, anyway some really good sets man, hopefully get a good number of votes so it's nice and fair - let your mates know it's on....Uken

hahaha i see what ya mean!

But by small i think you mean massive!

haha no its cool man, the file names dont give it away. Its the track tags lol!

i've listened to nearly all of them now. And this should be a close one, there all pretty damn good.

Absolutely wicked man- once it's done let's post up the traskilists???? couple of badass tunes ain't heard before...Uken

[Politrix];256502 said:
yeah few blinders, sum of you put in some fckin effort lol d^^b

Whoomp!!!:teeth:

Nice to see that! Im on the download!
I think we should NOT post the tracklists now, cause then may not everyone will dl every set.

May the best set win!

Big up uken & djs!!!

EDIT:
few 'SMALL' hints
Hahaha, omg.. uken, if you see that next time, please load it up again with correct name..

Last edited:
no worries bro will do -I'd definitely be up for doin' it again, treat this one as a little tester ... lol U

Whoomp!!!:teeth:

Nice to see that! Im on the download!
I think we should NOT post the tracklists now, cause then may not everyone will dl every set.

May the best set win!

Big up uken & djs!!!

EDIT:
Hahaha, omg.. uken, if you see that next time, please load it up again with correct name..

Let it run this time.. ;) some startproblems are ok i think. Really big sets up here!!

You can ask the other djs whats up with next month..!

Back
Top Bottom