Competition No.2 2013

I'm gonna pass on this purely because of all the competition BS that's been happening on this forum. I'm not saying this will be BS, far from it! But due to recent events I'm all compo'd out!

Good luck to all who enter tho, looking forward to hearing the tracks!

I imagine it could be pretty hard though if we can't use our own synths or atleast some of our own samples

I imagine it could be pretty hard though if we can't use our own synths or atleast some of our own samples

I've had a look through and the packs only really have breaks and resampled reeces in them, haha. Will be a challenge :)

2013-08-07_220408.png

I'm gonna pass on this purely because of all the competition BS that's been happening on this forum. I'm not saying this will be BS, far from it! But due to recent events I'm all compo'd out!

What'd i miss?

Don't let a sour experience taint other possibly positive ones bruva!

Pussy:banana:
You got punked, or served, or whatever the kids are calling it these days. Do it. Just do it.

So just the 5 audio packs then? That's all I found. Some nice sounds in there, hopefully we get to hear all the tunes from this one!

Back
Top Bottom