COMPETITION FREE ENTRY TO BREAKIN SCIENCE 24TH MAY!

S.L.B_UK

NAKEDBEATZ are please to offer 1 lucky raver the chance to win 1 x PAIR FREE ENTRY to Breakin Science 7th Birthday Bash, Sunday 24th May 2009 @ SE1.
All you have to do is:

* click the link below
* answer the question correctly
* leave your full name, contact telephone number and email address!!!

ITS THAT EASY!!!

http://www.nakedbeatz.com/modules.php?name=Comp

The winner will be announced on Wednesday 2oth May 2009 by phone.
(if you do not answer your phone, no message will be left, the prize will then automatically pass to the next winner with the correct answer!) (yn)

Smashed it SL... do i get special treatment if i enter?? hahaha

ez bruv been a while!!!

i think you need special treatment anyway ... don't you live near mauldsley or been submitted there before?? if your not hooked up we can sort that 1 out for ya ;)

how was your weekend?

ez bruv been a while!!!

i think you need special treatment anyway ... don't you live near mauldsley or been submitted there before?? if your not hooked up we can sort that 1 out for ya ;)

how was your weekend?

hahahah!! yeh man... only live 5min from mauldsley! haha.. just in case, got to keep myself close to that shit!

Didnt really do much this weekend mate, spent most of it with the mrs..

you??

hahahah!! yeh man... only live 5min from mauldsley! haha.. just in case, got to keep myself close to that shit!

Didnt really do much this weekend mate, spent most of it with the mrs..

you??

kool ... i pretty much done the same thing mate quiet weekend ... but went swimming, had a jacuzzi, foot spa and a sauna yesterday and come home had a stir fry and went to bed ...(don't laugh) @ 10pm i was so shattered but woke up @ 4:30am today bloody birds outside whistling lol :ban: birds!!

Breakin Science this weekend coming up ... what you got planned for next weekend?

kool ... i pretty much done the same thing mate quiet weekend ... but went swimming, had a jacuzzi, foot spa and a sauna yesterday and come home had a stir fry and went to bed ...(don't laugh) @ 10pm i was so shattered but woke up @ 4:30am today bloody birds outside whistling lol :ban: birds!!

Breakin Science this weekend coming up ... what you got planned for next weekend?

hahahah!?? jacuzzi, foot spa and sauna... you ol' tart!! hahaha

yeh playing at Urb'n'Art on the 29th... doing the graveyard shift... 3-4am... LONG! come down bro! at GMT new cross...

hahahah!?? jacuzzi, foot spa and sauna... you ol' tart!! hahaha

yeh playing at Urb'n'Art on the 29th... doing the graveyard shift... 3-4am... LONG! come down bro! at GMT new cross...

mate you know what the foot spa, sauna and jacuzzi was dope i never done that shit before. being a ol' tart it was pretty dope might have to do it weekly ;) lol!

Least i can say i am not 1 of these people that stands in front of the mirror for hour's making sure that strands of hair are in the right place ... coz i got none :p

Happy for your booking though deffo a long and well deserved booking for you!

I'll see whats happening if i can come to the Urb'n'Art thing on the 29th though ....

mate you know what the foot spa, sauna and jacuzzi was dope i never done that shit before. being a ol' tart it was pretty dope might have to do it weekly ;) lol!

Least i can say i am not 1 of these people that stands in front of the mirror for hour's making sure that strands of hair are in the right place ... coz i got none :p

Happy for your booking though deffo a long and well deserved booking for you!

I'll see whats happening if i can come to the Urb'n'Art thing on the 29th though ....

hahah... yeh i know all about that shiz man... my mrs is beauty therapist.... get the old indian head massages, facials, blah blah blah all the time!! its jokes!! nothing better after getting rat faced at a rave...

Cheers bro! would be good to see you down there... im probably gonna be half asleep though! hahha

hahah... yeh i know all about that shiz man... my mrs is beauty therapist.... get the old indian head massages, facials, blah blah blah all the time!! its jokes!! nothing better after getting rat faced at a rave...

Cheers bro! would be good to see you down there... im probably gonna be half asleep though! hahha

LOOOOL my birds sister is a beauty therapist and i been promised a Indian head massage... still not had 1 might be because its "the birds younger sister" LOL!!:boxing:

you kinda taken it up a level ... facials? jhesss

i will try get my self down there ... you could always get the gf to do her beauty therapist bit on ya so ur refreshed for the event then there will be no fear of you falling asleep at the dex... then again you could get the promoter to buy you a gram of speed and a create of redbull if you rub him up the right way :gang_bang

^^ Good read lol?

If we enter we aint guna be spammed with loadsa adverts are we? Entered a Random Concept thingy like 2 years ago and am still getting fuckin emails and txts from the fuckers, even tho i've tried a remove my details it just keeps coming! not cool!

LOOOOL my birds sister is a beauty therapist and i been promised a Indian head massage... still not had 1 might be because its "the birds younger sister" LOL!!:boxing:

you kinda taken it up a level ... facials? jhesss

i will try get my self down there ... you could always get the gf to do her beauty therapist bit on ya so ur refreshed for the event then there will be no fear of you falling asleep at the dex... then again you could get the promoter to buy you a gram of speed and a create of redbull if you rub him up the right way :gang_bang

hahahahah!! i aint rubbin justin no where!! hahaha..

yeh mate.... facials are SSIIICCCKKK!! fall asleep every time with out doubt...

Aint seen you in long bruvva!! make me win that comp yeh! hahaha... and then get me a set going b2bizzle with uncle slbizzle... hahha..

^^ Good read lol?

If we enter we aint guna be spammed with loadsa adverts are we? Entered a Random Concept thingy like 2 years ago and am still getting fuckin emails and txts from the fuckers, even tho i've tried a remove my details it just keeps coming! not cool!

I read back and it's actually is a good read ... LOL

enter the competition mate and if you are spammed you will be taken off the list with a simple email back saying remove. I can vouch for that!

I know what your saying about the random concept thing i made the same mistake so you have my word on the above paragraph.

hahahahah!! i aint rubbin justin no where!! hahaha..

yeh mate.... facials are SSIIICCCKKK!! fall asleep every time with out doubt...

Aint seen you in long bruvva!! make me win that comp yeh! hahaha... and then get me a set going b2bizzle with uncle slbizzle... hahha..

U know U wanna rub him up LOL!! are you doing the set on ur own or you doing it with "bebop a lou la"

i never had a facial mate ... "don't like people in my personal space" I get annoyed to quick only a few person can come up to me that close and personal ... family and the gf otherwise do 1 ... u only get 1 face haha!!

last time i saw ya was when i come played at your gig i think Halloween did you have a facemask on then or was that really you hahahaha!!!

competition - Sort me out with £40 and i'll sell ya a few tickets with no bf mate LOL

lol @ the uncle bizzle shizzle ... you wanna hook me up with a set at 1 of your radio sets mate let e get izzle fa rizzle on rocksteadizzle ;)

WELL DONE TO CHARLENE D. FOR WINNING THE NAKEDBEATZ COMPETITON FOR 1 X PAIR FREE ENTRY TO BREAKIN SCIENCE BIRTHDAY BASH, SUNDAY 24TH MAY 09!!!!!!

HAVE A WICKED TIME!!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR 2 PAIRS OF MOONDANCE TICKETS UP FOR GRAB NEXT WEEK!!

Back
Top Bottom