Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
cs3cdf.bmp

We did it!!!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
glad i didnt sit down and watch it then, looks like Man Yoo seem to be aiming for the draw & the shoot out when they get to some sort of silverware

and even without 4 or 5 international players Ferguson can replace them with another 4 or 5 international players

and how many Man Yoo fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Three.

one to change the lightbulb, one to buy the Official 2008 Man Yoo lightbulb changing t-shirt/book/DVD & one to drive the car back to Torquay

:teeth:

DJHaze

glad i didnt sit down and watch it then, looks like Man Yoo seem to be aiming for the draw & the shoot out when they get to some sort of silverware

and even without 4 or 5 international players Ferguson can replace them with another 4 or 5 international players

Three.

one to change the lightbulb, one to buy the Official 2008 Man Yoo lightbulb changing t-shirt/book/DVD & one to drive the car back to Torquay

how many people care what you thinnk?

o thats none.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist

Three.

lol

if you had watched the game then u woulda seen that we werent playing for the draw mate.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
lol

if you had watched the game then u woulda seen that we werent playing for the draw mate.

i was only havin a giggle, the last 3 finals they've played in have gone to penalties, & the 1 before they lost to chelsea AET, u cant argue with facts

and there's no need to get too defensive haze, but personally i think if i'm gonna have the top 4 teams rammed down my throat by the media i should at least be able to have an opinion on them even if i am in the 10% of the country who doesn't support them...

mISHKA

VIP Junglist

Three.

Why does alex feguson make squelching noises when he walks?

Cos he's a fucking cunt!!!

Feel free to turn this into manure joke thread

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i was only havin a giggle, the last 3 finals they've played in have gone to penalties, & the 1 before they lost to chelsea AET, u cant argue with facts

and there's no need to get too defensive haze, but personally i think if i'm gonna have the top 4 teams rammed down my throat by the media i should at least be able to have an opinion on them even if i am in the 10% of the country who doesn't support them...

fair enuf, but at least we were in the finals:hotpants:

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
fair enuf, but at least we were in the finals:hotpants:

don't even start mate, we got to the last round of the FA Cup a few years ago, lost 1-0 in a nail biting final with Arsenal

this year we escaped relegation from the Championship on the last day of the season
:-x

Top Bottom