community shield 2008

DJHaze

oo yes.

was a really good match seeing as it ended and went into penalties.

glory glory man united!

DJHaze

ha loving that in your sig, u got that setanta broadband thing too? i have its pretty good..

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
yes, full game without any streamproblems.. Was the only way for me to see this game.

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
wut?

No Rooney, Ronaldo, Anderson, Hargreaves, Saha and Park.. Fair chance for pompey..

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
missed the game cos i was coming back from sanctuary festival, didnt expect it to go to peneltys though.

are there highlights on anywhere?

DJHaze

missed the game cos i was coming back from sanctuary festival, didnt expect it to go to peneltys though.

are there highlights on anywhere?
games on setanta again at 10 tonite i think.

and highlights will probs already be on youtube.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
games on setanta again at 10 tonite i think.

and highlights will probs already be on youtube.
is it worth me sitting through the whole game?

bearing in mind i have had about 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days lol

DJHaze

is it worth me sitting through the whole game?

bearing in mind i have had about 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days lol
end to end stuff fast paced game. but then again i didnt know the final result while watching it whilst you on the other hand do.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
glad i didnt sit down and watch it then, looks like Man Yoo seem to be aiming for the draw & the shoot out when they get to some sort of silverware

and even without 4 or 5 international players Ferguson can replace them with another 4 or 5 international players

and how many Man Yoo fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Three.

one to change the lightbulb, one to buy the Official 2008 Man Yoo lightbulb changing t-shirt/book/DVD & one to drive the car back to Torquay

:teeth:

DJHaze

glad i didnt sit down and watch it then, looks like Man Yoo seem to be aiming for the draw & the shoot out when they get to some sort of silverware

and even without 4 or 5 international players Ferguson can replace them with another 4 or 5 international players

Three.

one to change the lightbulb, one to buy the Official 2008 Man Yoo lightbulb changing t-shirt/book/DVD & one to drive the car back to Torquay

how many people care what you thinnk?

o thats none.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist

Three.

lol

if you had watched the game then u woulda seen that we werent playing for the draw mate.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
lol

if you had watched the game then u woulda seen that we werent playing for the draw mate.
i was only havin a giggle, the last 3 finals they've played in have gone to penalties, & the 1 before they lost to chelsea AET, u cant argue with facts

and there's no need to get too defensive haze, but personally i think if i'm gonna have the top 4 teams rammed down my throat by the media i should at least be able to have an opinion on them even if i am in the 10% of the country who doesn't support them...

mISHKA

VIP Junglist

Three.

Why does alex feguson make squelching noises when he walks?

Cos he's a fucking cunt!!!

Feel free to turn this into manure joke thread

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i was only havin a giggle, the last 3 finals they've played in have gone to penalties, & the 1 before they lost to chelsea AET, u cant argue with facts

and there's no need to get too defensive haze, but personally i think if i'm gonna have the top 4 teams rammed down my throat by the media i should at least be able to have an opinion on them even if i am in the 10% of the country who doesn't support them...
fair enuf, but at least we were in the finals:hotpants:

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
fair enuf, but at least we were in the finals:hotpants:
don't even start mate, we got to the last round of the FA Cup a few years ago, lost 1-0 in a nail biting final with Arsenal

this year we escaped relegation from the Championship on the last day of the season
:-x