Community Radio has never been so much fun

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, May 21, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I have to say one of the funniest things I have heard on radio....my mate Rob Easy from the Oxford Road in Reading pusuade the bloke taht runs Festival Radio ( shit name) 87.9 fm to let him manage teh night slots. So far so good, being a pirate DJ he knows lots of people who'd be up for it.
    Being a nice bloke he decided to give some of his mate from the Okky road a break and invited up local Rap group The Coloured Criminals. He thought tehre were only four of them. He's covered his arse and warned management tehre might be a spot of bad language...
    I have NEVER heard so much swearing or racist terms used in under 1 minute...classic quotes...Remeber this is legal radio trying for a license....
    "Out to Rusty ...you fucking crack head...can't you wait ten minutes we get you some more !!!"
    (Lyric) "I fucked you mum in the kitchen then beat ya dad round the head"
    I counted about 70 "n...ers" ( racist word not typing)....per minute..would this get in teh Guiniss book of records ??

You could hear Rob was worried, but when I got to teh studio...My LIfe..there were 20 G's moshing round eth place, knocking over mikes, snoting coke, burning weed....and tehy thought I was the police ( Cos coppers carry record bags and wear hoodies)...they all turned out to be nice chaps ( for crack dealing gangsters)....and proved my bet with Deadly P wrong that they would all be 3 foot high and picked up by their mum after the show.....
    Thanks for listening ...heheh then he had to put up with me trying to dismantle teh Santa's grotto...( we were coming from a closed down shop in Broad Street Mall) -he even photo'd me shagging the plaster of paris Polar Bear... ...will try to get a copy...nice pose if I do say so myself

Last edited: May 21, 2006
  2. mesh

mesh Active Member

good story man! that musta had em sweatin, but HEY!
    Street music an all that....

3. Radius

[​IMG]
    Told you it was fun :rolf:

4. Triple M

Triple M Admin

Haha! quality story indeed,

would be wicked to heat if you had a recording?!

5. Radius

i should be able to rustle one up asap..but might take a few days...9 BUT YOU CAN'T HEAR THE POLAR BEAR GETTING IT...SORRY TO DISAPOINT)

6. Radius

Last edited: May 27, 2006
  7. Radius