DnB Common Sense (Jungle Tune)

I actually like, esp. the intro.
I was hoping a kinda jazzy calmly flowing dnb beat would follow. the hammering amen break doesn't match imo.
overall, sound of this one is good, i wouldn't bin the track. i like the horns/trumpets! the piano is a bit meh.
do you use sample or your make your own sounds?

I actually like, esp. the intro.
I was hoping a kinda jazzy calmly flowing dnb beat would follow. the hammering amen break doesn't match imo.
overall, sound of this one is good, i wouldn't bin the track. i like the horns/trumpets! the piano is a bit meh.
do you use sample or your make your own sounds?
Samples man all samples ;)

Its kinda confused right now I don't think the intro matched the drop. Also I didn't really think the jazzy vibes matched with the dirty bass. Drums and bassline and vocals sound really cool together though! :) Maybe take it in a darker direction?

Its kinda confused right now I don't think the intro matched the drop. Also I didn't really think the jazzy vibes matched with the dirty bass. Drums and bassline and vocals sound really cool together though! :) Maybe take it in a darker direction?
it was the point that the intro would cause confusion :D
I wanted to started out nice but that then everything goes to shit :D
But I get what you're saying :/

I'm gonna be a dickhead and thread hijack sort of (not intentionally though, just using as an example...)

that being said, I took the same approach as @Leniz with this tune of mine and that's what I like about it most actually. Meaning the lightness of the intro contrasted with the darkness of the drop...

Back
Top Bottom