Commix.

i always wanted Painted Smile to come out on vinyl. its on digital but i would have liked to have had a wax version of it

Remix album Recall To Mind coming in the Autumn so they will be locked away in the studio.

I dont get how they can have that much work for recall to mind. Its a remix album.. most of the work is gonna be other artists surely? Most of the stuff i've heard is anyway.

Got a few dubs floating about, "Breaking Through" & "Justified" both getting plays from everyone lucky enough to have them

Can't wait for the remix album.

I know theyv got a 12" commin on Headz in the next month or so.

Justified / Envious

Also on 31 records a new tune forthcomming Breaking through.

Cant wait for recall to mind, u know its gunna smash it!

Commix = Big in the game. some absolute epic releases

Be True/ Satellite Type 2
Electric/ Talk to Frank
Call To Mind LP
Painted Smile
Faceless (Marcus Intalex remix)
Rack It
Autumn remix

:not_worth

I agree, although im really looking forward to the remix album, their next album of original material will be the best album to come out in ages I reckon, amazing producers!!

I hope they'll have something ready late 2010

I would weep with joy if Painted Smile ever came out on Vinyl. Saw the Insiders play at the launch night of their record label in Bristol and they dropped that tune (they had a vinyl copy, lucky bastards) and on a club sound system it's fucking destructive.

I have no doubt recall to mind will be sick as D-Bridge's Belle-reviewed remix and the Japanese Electronics remix that was on Heist's show are both sick.

Back
Top Bottom