*Commix - Speactrasoul - S.P.Y* The Lab 5th Sept.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
Looks like a good lineup... Saving money from this weekend for next weekend instead...

5thseptember.jpg

Anyone else getting to this one?

Me and the Lady Gooch will be down there doing little dances.
Never been to the Lab before though, anyone know what it's like?

Bristoooool!!!

Sorry, I really should have put that.

I can't wait, makes not going to an event this weekend a little bit easier to handle.
:)

Definitely hitting this one up. 3 of my favourite ever producers on one night :) (well, 5 technically)

See you there...it's going to be amazing! I've not been to Lab before but I've heard good things.

Definitely hitting this one up. 3 of my favourite ever producers on one night :) (well, 5 technically)

See you there...it's going to be amazing! I've not been to Lab before but I've heard good things.

I'm excited about this night :) well looking forward to it.

I doubt i'll be going to this, looks good and i wouldnt mind giving it a try, But i'll probaly be chavvin it up at critical mass in the syndicate the day before.

Looks fun, a bit of a mission to bristol though...

Gonna have to head down at some point.

Sa-weeeeeeeeet!!

I'm getting very excited about this night. On the flyer is says tickets are needed. Do you reckon we'll need them? Have you ever been to the lab before?

Sa-weeeeeeeeet!!

I'm getting very excited about this night. On the flyer is says tickets are needed. Do you reckon we'll need them? Have you ever been to the lab before?

One of the promoters said either tickets or get down early. There are M.O.T.D. I'm probably going to pick up tickets if I'm in town between now and Saturday, but otherwise I'm just going to go early.

It used to be called the Arc bar. It's kind of in the middle by Timbuktu and that, but I'm not sure where exactly.

I'd best get tickets tomorrow then!!

Come say hi if you see me and Gooch. :)

Back
Top Bottom