*Commix - Speactrasoul - S.P.Y* The Lab 5th Sept.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
Looks like a good lineup... Saving money from this weekend for next weekend instead...

Anyone else getting to this one?

Me and the Lady Gooch will be down there doing little dances.
Never been to the Lab before though, anyone know what it's like?

Synx

VIP Junglist
Definitely hitting this one up. 3 of my favourite ever producers on one night :) (well, 5 technically)

See you there...it's going to be amazing! I've not been to Lab before but I've heard good things.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
Sa-weeeeeeeeet!!

I'm getting very excited about this night. On the flyer is says tickets are needed. Do you reckon we'll need them? Have you ever been to the lab before?

Synx

VIP Junglist
Sa-weeeeeeeeet!!

I'm getting very excited about this night. On the flyer is says tickets are needed. Do you reckon we'll need them? Have you ever been to the lab before?
One of the promoters said either tickets or get down early. There are M.O.T.D. I'm probably going to pick up tickets if I'm in town between now and Saturday, but otherwise I'm just going to go early.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
It used to be called the Arc bar. It's kind of in the middle by Timbuktu and that, but I'm not sure where exactly.

I'd best get tickets tomorrow then!!

Come say hi if you see me and Gooch. :)

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
Wicked, yeah Sweetpea I'll come say hi if I see you... is your picture in the picture thread (for face reference)?

Safe for the directions Donkey, know where that is now :)