Commix - Satellite Type 2 (Nuera Remix)

I like it, an it has alot of potential to be a fuckin beltin remix, but you need to sort them drums out.

Last edited:
I like it, an it has alot of potential to be a fuckin beltin remix, but you need to sort them drums out.

Cheers Scotty! much appreciated man, the drums were something that I was just experimenting with today, wasnt to sure about them either. Will take it onboard. Thanks again :)

Spent a while on it today and uploaded a new version. Same link as before. Hopefully addressed a few of the issues!

Feeling it alot more man, drums sound miles better. Still needs a bit of tweaking but good work man

Feeling it alot more man, drums sound miles better. Still needs a bit of tweaking but good work man

Cheers bro, means alot!
Gonna keep solidly working on it this week to make some adjustments and then stick another clip up at the end of the week. thanks man.

i like it mate and im sure with a bit of tweaking and more practice we will be getting some belter tunes posted from yourself! big up

Good tune man. Over-all sounds solid as, drums are definitely better than before. Few clicks in there, like when you chop audio and don't fade in and out.

Well balanced sound. Good work.

i like it mate and im sure with a bit of tweaking and more practice we will be getting some belter tunes posted from yourself! big up

Cheers Tony! Only been on it about 4 months now but im proper enjoying it, hopefully will get some more stuff finished soon!

Good tune man. Over-all sounds solid as, drums are definitely better than before. Few clicks in there, like when you chop audio and don't fade in and out.

Well balanced sound. Good work.
Nice one man thanks for checking! :respekt:

Im really feeling this man,

all Id say is add a little bit of variaton to your main drum line,

nothing major just maybe add a slightly faded snare here and there or a bit of reverb maybe take 1 out at the end of the occasional 16 or 32 bars.

tis nice tho man, this is only cosmetic stuff, youve got a nice vibe goin there =) big up for getting good so fast.

Respect.

The bass sounds like it could use some saturation, run some sort of distortion on that, maybe tape, and run it parallel and highpass that to around 400hz I'd say. I'd also say that the kickdrum needs some BALLS.

Good work!

the bass line is a bit odd in comparison to the drums i think i would personally add little bit more variations to the bass as it sounds straight rearranged from the original not much originality going on with it , also a little drum variation wouldn't hurt . I do like the like panning effects you have done with vocal snippets . Just keep at it man ;)

Cheers Joey, BDS, Revtech and Funkmod! much appreciated guys. Definitely guna keep working on it as one of my worries was it was a little too similar to the original. With the variation as well I was thinking about adding an amen break for 4 bars at the end of each 32 or 64 bars or something just something to experiment with. I quietened down the kick drum slightly as it seemed to overwhelming before, but agree it does need boosting slightly!

Thanks again guys! keep all the comments coming :] Will get another version up soon.

im feelin this mate, altho for me the original is a don, so you cant really beat it, but i like this because the drums are more stripped down than the original u can really hear those lovely pads and sounds they have in the background... nice one :)

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ----------

agree with funkmod actually if u wer able to cut up the bass a bit and change that around it wud be nasty

im feelin this mate, altho for me the original is a don, so you cant really beat it, but i like this because the drums are more stripped down than the original u can really hear those lovely pads and sounds they have in the background... nice one :)

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ----------

agree with funkmod actually if u wer able to cut up the bass a bit and change that around it wud be nasty

Wicked man, nice one for checking. I know, original is a personal favourite of mine, there's no way any remix is guna do it justice! Im guna have a little mess around with the bass and see what i can come up with :)

Back
Top Bottom