Commix Remix Album

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
I messaged Instra:Mental about their next release and to see if their Japanese Electronics Remix was getting a release and this is how they replied;
Next release is on Aptitude / Exit - Horse and Intervention -soonish

Jap Elec rmx is coming on the Commix rmx album - maybe late this year early next year.

Thanks

Al
Commix Remix Album should be BIG!

Clear Skyz is by Die

not a huge fan of commix, i appreciate the production and all but i've only got a couple of tunes

would love to hear a remix of Call to Mind (?) and an Electric remix wud be interesting, wud be hard to beat tho

They are doing a remix of it tho. But i think it will be coming on Die's imprint

'they' being commix?

i'll be looking forward to this one, the original is good but i find it comes out sounding weak when mixed with alot of new stuff, i tend to only rinse it when mixing the liquid end of my spectrum

the burial remix of 'be true' is on there

and its mostly 'non dnb' producers on that 're-call to mind' album

Break isnt remixin g that tune .. i think you might be mistaken with the Break / die tune coming on Clearskyz

not mistaken it for their collab, but i could def be wrong. i just remember seeing it somwhere's but now i can't remember where.

a while back in the "what tune's u'd like to hear break remix" thread i stated i wanted him to do a remix of Clear Skyz, dont believe the Hype

and i meant Be True, not call to mind earlier, i'm always dodgy with my commix IDs

Back
Top Bottom