Commix Remix Album

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
I messaged Instra:Mental about their next release and to see if their Japanese Electronics Remix was getting a release and this is how they replied;
Next release is on Aptitude / Exit - Horse and Intervention -soonish

Jap Elec rmx is coming on the Commix rmx album - maybe late this year early next year.

Thanks

Al
Commix Remix Album should be BIG!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
Clear Skyz is by Die

not a huge fan of commix, i appreciate the production and all but i've only got a couple of tunes

would love to hear a remix of Call to Mind (?) and an Electric remix wud be interesting, wud be hard to beat tho

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
They are doing a remix of it tho. But i think it will be coming on Die's imprint
'they' being commix?

i'll be looking forward to this one, the original is good but i find it comes out sounding weak when mixed with alot of new stuff, i tend to only rinse it when mixing the liquid end of my spectrum

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
not mistaken it for their collab, but i could def be wrong. i just remember seeing it somwhere's but now i can't remember where.
a while back in the "what tune's u'd like to hear break remix" thread i stated i wanted him to do a remix of Clear Skyz, dont believe the Hype

and i meant Be True, not call to mind earlier, i'm always dodgy with my commix IDs