Commix - Recall To Mind T/L

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Be True (Burial Remix)
How You Gonna Feel (Pangaea Remix)
Satellite Song (Underground Resistance Remix)
Change (A Made Up Sound remix)
Belleview (D-Bridge's Belle-Reviewed Mix)
Satellite Type 2 (Marcel Dettmann Remix )
Spectacle (Shaun Reeves Remix)
Strictly (Kassem Mosse 'Needs2Feel' Edit)
Spectacle (Two Armadillos Remix)
Emily's Smile (Sigha Remix)
Japanese Electronics (Instra:mental Moog Mix)

Be True (Burial Remix)
How You Gonna Feel (Pangaea Remix)

Satellite Song (Underground Resistance Remix)
Change (A Made Up Sound remix)
Belleview (D-Bridge's Belle-Reviewed Mix)
Satellite Type 2 (Marcel Dettmann Remix )
Spectacle (Shaun Reeves Remix)
Strictly (Kassem Mosse 'Needs2Feel' Edit)
Spectacle (Two Armadillos Remix)
Emily's Smile (Sigha Remix)
Japanese Electronics (Instra:mental Moog Mix)

Just saw this on Twitter, well interested to hear audio for some of these! Out on October 4th Apparantly.

eek2.gif

a release that this here playa is genuinely excited about

never been a big burial fan and I'm not really feelin this either, but the other one's alright

postman pat ur avatar and sig awesome !
love brian bandonde the most of fcejacker tho

never been a big burial fan and I'm not really feelin this either, but the other one's alright

postman pat ur avatar and sig awesome !
love brian bandonde the most of fcejacker tho

Lily Allen gets my vote.

Would love to hit that.

Forgive me for being a little bit narrow minded but I haven't even heard of half the people doing the remixes lol

Do like that D-Bridge remix a lot though and the Instra:mental one is nice too just a shame there's not much of a beat going on otherwise I'm sure it would get a bit more play in the clubs, love the melody on it though, just a shame it's not a tiiiny little bit dancefloor steppy friendly

that Instra:mental clip has been massively pitched up. Sort of loses the beauty imo.

within the speed limit:

Last edited by a moderator:
really diggin the belleview remix wasnt a huge fan of the original but herd commix drop the remix at glasto nd it wos really rinsin on a big soundsystem, quite let down with the be true remix tho dont really slate it as a tune but i expect alot if ur gna remix that tune and it doesnt really have any trace of the original in it at all, which to me makes alot of difference hearing similaritys to the original tune.

I've been after the instra remix of "Japanese Electronics" for ages, so this will be bagged on this merit alone.

somebody please explain to me how that is a be true remix besides it being entitled "be true remix"

yeah belleview + japanese electronic are big on this

Back
Top Bottom