Commix - Re:Call To Mind Audio

See i'm hoping Headz release the Instra remix and the D-Bridge relick of "Belleview" on a sampler 12" (yn)

See i'm hoping Headz release the Instra remix and the D-Bridge relick of "Belleview" on a sampler 12" (yn)

d-bridge remix of belleview :not_worth

EDIT:
audio for people who havnae heard

Last edited by a moderator:
hugely disappointed. its basically techno. nothing wrong with techno. but techno i no like-o

yeah they should have got a more diverse group of producers to remix the album, its all abit too stripped down and minimal for me. I guess its cus commix love their techno innit. Strangely i quite like the burial tune, its a grower. but i will not be buying this when it drops, should have more dnb remixes

Im bang on alot of this, think im probably gonna bag both EPs. Some proper tunes!

Oh man I thought there was gonna be more DnB on this than that. I had only heard the dBridge rmx of bellview and that's just about it for DnB on that album.

Exactly what i thought, theres minimal then theres minimal!

i'm not a fan of the tune but it's more ambient than minimal. i do like ambient music but it leans towards the side of being background music rather than something you can get really into with headphones on.

the first sampler is the burial remix

then the instramental and dbridge remixes are coming out next on an ep with two minimal blippity blop tracks
will bag the ep fo sho though!

Back
Top Bottom